Respect Policy

Respect your content creators people.

If you're not on here, writing works, or haven't written works, then you don't need to give someone who is or has, crap about it. I haven't resurfaced for so long because my life has changed, I don't have time. But that doesn't mean I don't see the comments, and likes, the votes. I see it all guys. And for those of you who leave positive comments, who take time to read, like and vote, and not judge me on mistypes, and grammer and spelling errors, thank you for being respectful. It's the rest of you who have a problem and it's those people this is focused towards. Most of these notifications I see twice. Once in an email and then when I check on here, I read all the comments. I see who is leaving positive and when someone is being rude. So just know, I see it. Multiple times.

Respect is something that should be immediately given to someone, regardless, but when they do something to no longer warrant respect, then it's okay. So, respect me, and respect the other creators. We saw a lack of what we wanted and wrote that. The rest of you just happen to also get to enjoy it. So unless your writing works, and know how it feels to create content then you have ZERO right to be giving shit to anyone. They didn't do it for you. They did it for themselves first, and showed it to the world because that's what someone else might want to see. So respect that. Creators are typically respectful until someone drives them to no longer be that way and then they get MORE hate because they respond poorly? That's unacceptable and if you're someone leaving negative, disrespectful, rude comments, then you should be ashamed of yourself because you should know better. All of you are grown enough to know how it feels to be respected and disrespected. If it doesn't feel good when you're disrespected, then imagine how if feels for someone else. Because it's the same emotion.

Don't leave nasty comments! It's so harmful and you never know what it can do to somebody. It can be extremely detrimental to someone's mental health. Personally, it doesn't effect me as much, but for new writers, it can be very personal. Don't call people names, or try to say "no offense" because you don't mean anything but to offend. If you want to sit and complain about someone, or if you've got a problem with another writer or anything, communicate that to them SINGULARLY. Don't put it in a public area, there's an ability to DM someone on here. Do that. That way, you can talk like rational, respectful humans, and not look like an asshole.

I wrote this for the people who are disgusting and disrespectful. For those of you who actually listened to what your parents told you, thank you. Thank you for being a decent human being, and knowing to be nice. You never know what's going on in someone's life, so if you don't agree with the story, where the plots going, or if you see even a TINY error, be nice and don't point it out, you know how to correct an error in your mind, also, if you see that this was types over a few months time, don't bother pointing it out because you're not being original you're just being a dick. Sometimes the authors abandon their works because of those comments, there are authors who aren't typing in their first language, or they may not have had time to research something properly, etc, etc.

Just be respectful. You get out of something what you put in and if you're going to be an asshole, you will be treated as one.

Thank you,

-143_Tom_Hiddles