They ate some good ol' breakfast prepared by the mansion's staff. They all bathed after and decided to stroll around Seoul for a bit since they won't have any company inside their place for all of them are in a hectic schedule.

They went to amusement parks, malls, and at least every where possible to have fun. It was all limited of course, for Dara can't afford so much exhaustion.

Mostly that she's having Jiyong's baby again.

The man was indeed a sharp shooter for all she knows. Both of them are like pro assassins when it comes to targetting a new member of a family. We can say that her cells are just very fertile, or Jiyong has these super sperms inside. It can always be both.

It was nearly evening when they arrived home. The mansion was pretty neat looking than it was when they left. The carpet was replaced with a better type of material that the children really loved playing onto. The smell of the place is very much pleasing, mostly that it is clean as of the moment.

Dara wondered how much time is left until the kids make some mess again.

"They are kids after all." She said to herself.

***

It was nearly dark out. She enjoys looking after her children at the back porch as they play tag, also watching the sun sink down for the moon's time to shine. The house is now quiet and not busy unlike earlier today. People are trying to get some rest, including the bosses around their home.

She then again marked out this day. Another day of Jiyong's no return. Until this day will continue to come? Until when does she have to wait? She can't bear it longer. Having no Jiyong is such a pain.

[Meanwhile]

He opened the door ajar, peeking about on who's inside. Chaerin then saw him, her eyes sparkling from the sight of the man they all been waiting for to arrive.

She made a silent shout, mouthing, "Jiyong!" while pointing at the man at the door.

He told her to tone done for Dara might hear her. She smiled and motioned him to go upstairs to his room. He was curious of course, but did not protested. It was not the right time to be making noises.

Jiyong went up quietly inside and was shocked to see Daesung, Youngbae, Seunghyun, and Seungri all waiting for him inside.

"Welcome home!" The four greeted in unison, all cheery and smiling from his return.

"Shuuush!" He said, placing his pointer finger across his smiling lips.

The four went up to him and they hugged. It was happiness. They are now reunited once again.

"How's your amnesia?" Youngbae asked.

"Sorry, my D.A can't come to the phone right now." Jiyong joked. "Why? Cause it's almost dead."

The five of them cheered, both from the good news and the man's corny joke using a line from a famous artist's song.

"Hey, we all have a present for you." Seunghyun said out of everyone's bubblyness.

Jiyong got curious and asked, "A present? it's not my birthday!" and he laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah," Daesung started. "But it will be very much useful for you. Take it like a welcome back gift."