CHAPTER ONE

SHOULD'VE MET
******************

[ 3 R D ]

"SANDARA! FOCUS ON THE CAMERA! DON'T MIND THE TRIPLETS! THEY ARE GOOD!" The photographer tried to remove Sandara's attention to her lovely kids. Sandara just can't let her little monsters roam in the studio. They might make a scene or break something by accident.

When the photographer had enough of scolding Dara , he once again spoke.

"Aish.. Let's just continue this tomorrow. We will finish nothing today because of your distraction."

Dara's expression lit up and thanked the photographer a lot of times.

"Oh! Thank you sir! I really appreciate your concern!" She then bowed 90° low. The photographer just rolled his eyes and sighed. He was just getting frustrated so he called it a day.

When Dara finished arranging her stuff in her shoulder bag , the triplets immediately ran up to her and hugged her legs.

"I didn't know that my babies are quite koalas." She giggled and removed the children's hug to her feet one by one.

"Eomma , I thought we awe little mownsters?" Asked Manse while scratching his head.

Dara just shook her head while smiling widely with her son's thought.
How did I raised this kid?
She thought.

"Never mind that. Now.. Who wants some snacks on the way home?" She asked her monsters , which she earned rejoicing from.

"Eomma , Daehan want ice cream!" Said Daehan who's rubbing his tummy.

"Me, Manse wants rowshted chwicken!" Manse said who's jumping up and down , reaching Dara.

"Eomma.." Mingguk called.

"Yes , Mingguk?" Dara lowered her position to face her cute son.

"Can Minggukie have a simple wamyun (ramyun) ? Pweash? I mish the wamyun we eat in Kowea.." Her son scratched his nape, blushing while looking down at the semented floor beneath him.

"Sure. No problem." Dara messed her son's hair and later on , she guided them on the way to her car.