Chapter 12 Beginning of the Preliminaries

"First match can everyone else please go to the stands to watch and wait for your own match" Hayate pronounced.

All the Genin and their sensei went up to the stands to watch the match Law stood by himself with his arms crossed while leaning on the wall. While all the other adults that aren't genin leaders went up to the booth to watch the matches.

Law made sure he paid enough attention to the match to help him learn about each opponent considering you can never now who you may fight at the final stage.

Hayate started with explaining the rules "Now you are able to use whatever you deem fit to help with winning your fight, the fight will end when either opponent is unconscious or forfeits I will also interfere if I deem it necessary" the comandantes nodded in understanding "Now Begin"

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Akadō

The match started off with Yoroi using his jutsu to absorb other people's chakra reserves and add it to his own. Sasuke struggled at first but at the end he was able to use a move that Law over head Team Guy say that he copied from Lee.

"Winner Sasuke Uchiha" called out. The second match was Zaku Abumi vs. Shino Aburame

Zaku Abumi vs. Shino Aburame

Zaku had his arms bandaged up but despite that he was able to still able to use his arms for a final attack against Shino and his swarm surrounding Zaku. But when Zaku did that his arms burst holes into them Shino explained that he blocked his arm holes with a bunch of his beetles.

Zaku was taking away on a stretcher in a hurry while Shino returned to his team. The third match was Misumi Tsurugi vs. Kankuro.

Misumi Tsurugi vs. Kankuro

Kankuro and Misumi stood across each other Kankuro took his bundle of bandages of his back setting it on the ground. Misumi was the first to attack he used his jutsu to dislocate his joints and move his body with chakra.

It looked like he won at first by breaking Kakuros neck, but it turned out to be a puppet controlled by the real Kakuro who was in the bandages. Kakuro won the match by breaking Misumi's bones.

The fourth match was a disappointment with both Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka ending a draw both nocking each other out.

Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin Tsuchi

The fifth match was Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin Tsuchi the match started out with Kin using Genjutsu with bells attached to senbon and sting to confuse Shikamaru. But in the end Shikamaru was able to win thanks to his shadow Imitation jutsu to make Kin her head.

Tenten vs. Temari

The sixth match was Tenten vs. Temari the match started off with Tenten throwing lard number of weapons at Temari with her using different stages of her large fan to repel the weapons back into Tenten.

Law watched Temari blow Tenten in the air with her almost landing on her back onto Temari's fan. Law thinking quickly interred with the match to save Tenten from possibly losing her ninja career.

Law raised his hand out his swirling circle appeared 'Room' he called out his room surrounding his 'patients' with it. 'Shambles' Law stated before he swapped places with Temari catching Tenten bridal stile.

At first people were confused with what happened before they fully understood that Law a mist ninja just helped out Tenten a leave ninja from landing painfully on her back.

"The winner is Temari can the medics please take Tenten to the infirmary" Hayate called out. The medics came with a stretcher that Law carefully put Tenten on the stretcher.

Temari returned to her team's side while having most of the leave Genin star angrily at her. Law was about to return to his spot but was stopped buy Rock Lee and his sensei Guy.

The two look likes bowed down to Law "Thank you for helping my Student/Teammate" they both thanked in sink. Law scratched the back of his head with a bashful look in his eyes "don't mention it I did what I believed what I needed to do as a medic"

Law was about to return but Hayate's announcement for the next match stopped him "The next match is Naruko Uzumaki vs. Law" Law looked up to see Naruko with a determined look.

2Is that girl your daughter Hokage" Mei asked Minato politely. Minato smiled at Mei "Yes that's my precious daughter" Kushina had but her hand on his shoulder which he held in return.

Mei noticed a distant look on their faces she immediately figured out what came to their minds "I'm guessing you two just thought of your son who you haven't seen for five years am I right" both Minato and Kushina looked at Mei with shocked looks.

"HHow do Y you know about our S son" Kushina asked a little worried about herreplay. Mei gave them a little smile "My ninja Law Knows everything about yourson don't worry I believe he is going to announce his information in this matchconsidering that's why your daughter has such determination to beat him am Iright" Minato and Kushina didn't know what to say so they just turned theirheads to watch the match between Naruko and Law.