Chapter 5

~leave village gates~

Mizukage just arrived with her two bodyguards Ao and Chojuro on each side of her. Behind them is the one man genin team of Law.

When they just past the gates two Anbu came into view in front of them. "Greetings Mizikage we have been waiting for your arrival" said the female Anbu that had a mask that looked like a monkey she also had purple heir. The other one was a male with his heir sticking upwards he was wearing a bird mask. "We will be escorting you to your sleeping arrangements he stated.

"Thank you please lead us there right away" Tarumi stated to the Anbu. Tarumi looked towards her genin "Law you can go look around if you want, you can come find me when you are ready" she told Law.

"Ok I'll go look around I will see you when I see you" Law said before he started to work away to have a look at his former village.

While Law walked around the village he was happy to know that no one reorganize him thanks to his yellow bandages. He found himself in ichiraku ramen for his favourite meal.

He entered the store and sat down. "May I take your order" said the brown heard women that he remembered that was nice to him when he was hear. "Yes I would like some miso ramen please" Law asked kindly.

"Coming right up" the women told him before going to tell her dad about the order. Law took his sword of his back and put it next to him leaning it on the counter before he proceeded to wait for his ramen.

Ayame the waitress came back and set the ramen in front of him. "Thanks" Law said while handing the money for the ramen.

Law made a small hole between his bandages so he could eat and still have his face hidden. He was half way throe his ramen when he saw a red heard women enter. The women he recognised as kushina Uzamaki his former mother.

Kushina sat two stools away from him and ordered some ramen. Law ordered a second bowl at the same time.

Both his and his former mother's ramen came at the same time. While Law paid for his ramen he noticed Kushina being worried going through her pockets. "Um I forgot my wallet" she emitted to Ayame.

"Sorry Kushina no money no ramen" Ayame explained to her. Law looked to see that Kushina was upset for not having a bowl of ramen. "I'll pay for her ramen" Law told Ayame.

"Y you what" Kushina asked shocked "I will pay for your ramen for you" Law repeated then handed the money to Ayame before she left.

Law started to eat his second bowl when he noticed Kushina sit next to him "Thank you for paying for my ramen I hope it wasn't any trouble" she said "No trouble at all Kushina" Law told her.

"You now my name" Kushina asked suprised "Yes you are the wife of the fourth Hokage and also known as the hot red blooded habanera" Law responded "Well thank you for the ramen but what is your name" Kushina asked "You can call me Law" Law told her.

"Are you here for the chunin exams" Kushina asked interested "yes I am that's why I am allowed to stay here until they are done" Law stated to her.

"My daughter is might go to the chunin exams" Kushina explained excitingly "I guess I will see her in the exams then" Law responded "Yes I also had a son around your age five years ago" Kushina explained sadly "What happened to him" Law asked making it look that he doesn't now.

Kushina looked down in a very sad mood "you don't have to tell me if it is too painful for you" Law explained to her using is acting skills.

"No it's fine I have been keeping this deep inside for a long time only talking to my husband about it and I feel like I can trust you" Kushina started "When my kids were born the nine tails was sealed inside my son, without knowing it me and my husband was ignoring him while picking his sister over him, on their fifth birthday he ran away leaving only a letter telling us he left and saying he wasn't a part of the family anymore." Kushina explained with small tears in her eyes.

Law was a little shocked to hear that she was saddened about him leaving five years ago. Thanks to the two years with his sensai he learnt to not hold grouches to people. He felt no anger towards his former family so he was fine to talk to his former mother.

"I'm sorry to hear that and thanks for trusting me to tell that story to and if you would allow me I would like to tell you about my family so you want have to worry about me using this information against you" Law told Kushina. She just nodded a response.

"Ever since I was born my family despised me they ignored me they didn't feed me they wouldn't care if people beat me on a daily bases. On my birthday a man took me away from my family I started to call him sensai he was the only person that was nice to me. He teached me his medical, fighting and sword skills for two years until bounty hunters came after him and wounded him he was bleeding out. Before he died he inherited me his bloodline. He made me a part of his clan and I grew strong thanks to him. I met the Mizukage I saved one of her men and she took me in to her village and I couldn't be happier." Law explained to Kushina.

There was a moment of silence "I must be going now I hope I get to see you and your daughter in the chunin exams" Law told Kushina. He stood up from his stool and put his sword on his back.

"Yes I hope to see you again Law" Law heard Kushina say before he was out of hearing range.

Law kept wondering throe the village looking at the buildings and anything he could see. Law turned a corner and saw two sand ninjas and Narukos team.

The sand ninjas were one female with a big fan on her back. The other one was wearing black full body clothing with what looked like cat ears pointing from the hood with purple make up on his face.

Law saw that the boy with purple make up was holding a young kid as Law remembered as the third Hokage grandson konohamaru. While the female tried to calm him down.

Law was interested in what would happen. Law watched as Sasuke throw a stone at the boy holding konohamaru hand to let him go. Law kept watching while another sand ninja appeared with red hair and a gourd on his back.

Law watched them talk until the red head looked straight at him. Law noticed the look in the boy's eyes they were his eyes.

Law started to walk closer to them still looking straight at the red head. While walking Law put his hand up with a circle in it 'Room' Law said then the aura covered him the sand and the leave ninjas.

The leave ninjas that Law met were shocked to see his room again. While two of the sand ninjas were confused while the red head didn't care.

'Shambles' Law said then he and Sasuke swapped places. The only person not shocked by Laws sudden arrival was the red head.

The others were shocked by Laws appearance. Team seven was about to interfere until the red head sand ninja talked to Law. "You have the same eyes" the boy said.

Law looked at him "Yes I do you and I my friend have something in coming" Law told the sand ninja.

"What is your name?" asked the sand ninja "You may call me Law what's yours" Law replied "I'm Gaara of the sand and I am looking forward to fight you and find out your full name" Gaara said in a dark sinister voice.

Gaata turned around and started to walk away with his teammates. "What are you doing here" Law turned to see Sasuke to ask him that. "I'm here for the chunin exams nothing more" Law explained to him.

Law was about to leave until "Wait please tell me your full name" Naruko asked desperately. Law looked at her "Why do you want to now" he asked "I feel like I now you" Naruko responded.

Law turned his head away "If we fight in the exams I might tell you then" Law explained to her before he vanished without a trace. 

 ]c(