Realm of Souls

Ravens POV

Soniks petrified screams have stopped, the silence is now all we hear. Somehow it's even more daunting than screams because we don't know whether or not she still alive.
"What!?" Screams Starfire.
"I said, she's in another dimension" I reply slowly.
"Do you know which one?" She asks with drained curiosity
"I'm not sure, but if you give me around five minutes I can find out."
"Okay" She says softly.
Robin hasn't said a word since the screaming started, he just staring out into the distance like he's imagining something unimaginable. Before, he give Starfire brief hug, now he's just silent.
I chant my mantra over and over again.
"Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Azarath Metrion Zinthos." Finally I start floating, my legs crossed and forefinger and thumb pressed together harmonically. I close my eyes and focus my mind on finding out which dimension Sonik is in. It's hard to track someone, but when you been in their mind before it makes the task so much easier. In three minutes I find my target. I focus on that target and try to direct where the feeling is coming from. I strain my mind focusing on it more then I focused before. It's difficult to find someone when they're in a another dimension but I'm sure that I will find her, I know I will! Yes! I finally found her! I found her! I actually found her! It was difficult but I did it. I smile mentally. Now all I have to do is figure out the name of the dimension that she is in. I look through her eyes, she's been gagged. It's really dark,  but specks of white cover the area. It's cold, extremely cold and the sky has as a reddish tint, but is still extremely dark. I have never been to this place, but I've heard stories about it. Its where the evil people's souls go. I know it! But it isn't good, this place...no human should be here, no one that has any blood or a brain or anything at all that relates to human human DNA should be in this place. The name of this godforsaken place is... The Realm of Souls.