¤°8°¤

Connor left last night when I fell asleep. I was walking my way to work.

I somehow managed to end up in the river dale district. Which I saw cops all around. Noticing Connor standing beside Hanks car.

"Connor what's going on?"

"Oh, good morning Y/N. A suspected deviant was last located here with a little girl."

"Deviants kidnapping now?"
He didn't respond and I sat my stuff into Hanks car and looked around.

I walked to an abandoned house and saw an opening. I crawled through and called Connor over.

"There's thirium on the fence." He crawled through as well and we both walked towards the house.

Connor opened the door to see an android standing there.
"Is that them?"

"No, where did they go?!" Connor yelled at the Android.

"The backdoor."
Hank suddenly appeared inside the door.

"Connor  what the fuck is going on?"

"It's in the area! Call it in!"

Connor ran out the back and I followed after him, pulling my gun off my hip.
We managed to get to a fence that separated us from the highway. I went to shoot before Connor stopped me.
"Don't shoot! We need it alive !"
The android and Connor had a staredown.
I looked at the little girl who was looking at me. I saw her mouth something.

"Please.. Let us go."

She's not scared of the deviant?
Are they running away together? The android and the girl went down to the highway. Hank finally caught up with us.

"Fuck... That's insane!"
Connor went to climb the fence but I grabbed his jacket and pulled him down with all my strength.

"Connor if you chase after them I will shoot your legs."

"Connor don't go after them that's an order." Hank said.

Connor looked at both of us and tried to climb it anyways. I pulled out my gun and shot his left calf. He fell off the fence on our side.

"God damn it, Connor! Y/n, what the fuck?! He's worth a fortune!"
I looked at Hank then at Connor. Connor was looking at me. He looked angry ,that I shot him.
I looked across the highway to see the two had made it. The android looked at me and nodded her head.

I nodded back and turn and left down the ally. I went to Hank's car and grabbed my stuff.
I continued to walk to the station, knowing I was going to get my ass chewed out by Hank..

Once I got to the station I set my stuff down and filed out some paper work. 10 minutes later, Hank and Connor walked in and they both came towards me.
"Here we go..."
"Y/N! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" Hank yelled

I sighed and looked up at Hank, who ended up grabbing me by my collar, and held me up.

"Hank, that little girl needed help from that android. Connor was going to take that away." I said

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"The little girl mouthed to me to let her go."

"God damn it Y/n!" Hank yelled, gripping tighter.

"You realize you compromised the mission right?" Connor said.

Hank put me down and I looked over at Connor .

"Connor if you would've went out there you would've gotten killed." I said

"Then my memory would've been uploaded into another Connor. I'm replaceable, I'm a machine." Connor said, aggressively?

I rolled my eyes and sat down at my desk, I began to fill out some paperwork as they went to their desks. I knew Connor was staring at me but I ignored it

"Hey Y/n, wanna go to chicken feed with me?" Hank asked.
It was 6 pm now and everybody had chilled out.

"Sure."

We all got into Hank's car. I curled up in the backseat and looked out the window.