Another Wonderful Night

(Your POV)

Kevin ad I are going to get married in 3 months which means we have a lot stuff to do😞

I heard Adilene cry. I walked to her room and fed her. she's only 1.

I walked back to the kitchen to find Kevin eating cereal.

"Aren't we going to make something babe"

"Nop babe I'm to lazy😋"

"Ok" I grabbed a bowl as cereal and milk and poured the milk to the bowl. I poured cereal. I sat next to Kevin and started to eat.

"When are we going to give Adilene her brother or sister"

"Tonight if you want Kevin" I winked at him and e smiles.

When he was done he put his bowl in the sink and grabbed his keys.

"A donde vas"

"A comprar unas cosas"

"Ok"

At night

We were watching a movie until Kevin turned the TV off.

"K ases"

"Lets have some fun babe"

"Ok" I smiled and he walked closer.

He started to kiss me appasionadamente.

I put my legs around his torso and he walked towards our room without breaking the kiss.

He layed me in the bed he got on top of me. He started to kiss my neck. when he reached my sweet spot I moaned.

He went back to me and kissed my lips. We made out for 2 minutes.

He started to take my shirt off. he went back to my neck and started to kiss. he went down to my chest. he un lipped my bra.

"You're beautiful"

I smiled and I was now on top of him which meant I'm in control now😁. I kissed his beautiful lips and went to his neck. I left a trail of sweet kissed.

I started to unzip his pants. he helped me pull his pants down. I took his shirt off. we are both on our undergarments now.

He is now on top of me. he put his hand under my panties and started to rub my vgg. I moaned and he smiled and kept doing it.

He went up to my face and kissed me

...

I woke up next to Kevin. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Good morning babe" he kissed my lips.

"Morning I'm going to make breakfast,

Since I'm naked I put on one of Kevin's shirt.

I made pancakes. he walked to the kitchen in boxers with Adilene in his arms

I smiled and motioned him to sit down.

"I love you babe"

"Love you too" I kissed his lips and say down to eat

( guys I'm not good at giving sexual details. Im only 14 and almost 15 next month 😄 )

(( PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT🙏🐷))