O N E

Aubrey

"Babe. Babe. Baby look at me"I heard Odell call my name. I didn't look at him cause I was focusing on the water at the beach.

We was in Honduras. A little vacation for me and my kids and Odell. Nate and crystal was back at home in New York. They didn't want to come. I don't care.

"Brey you here me calling you"Odell said. I can tell he's getting frustrated. 

"Yes Odell, what is it?"I finally looked at him. He smiled then got up from his seat. He wrap his arms around my waist then kiss my neck.

"I love you, you know that"he said to my ear.

"I love you too Odell"I said.

"Don't be mad at me okay"he said which made me a but confuse. "I orider four tickets back to New York"

"What?! Why?!"I yelled turning to face him.

"Babe, I been out the NFL since last year and I'm missing it"he said. "I have to start practicing tomorrow night"

"At night?"I look at him suspension. "Why not in the evening or when we arrive to New York?"

"They want me there at night"he said.

"I still don't understand why at night"I got out of his hold and walk to the door to see what Jr and Rosey was doing.

Rosey is now 5 years old and Jr is 2 years old. My babies grow up so fast. I smiled at them as they watch a movie Odell picked out for them.

"Why you dont want to leave? I want to leave"Odell said. The reason why I want to stay is because it's so peaceful here. No fucking mess I need to worry about, no fussing from Crystal who gets mad at Nathan all the time, and no loud ass noises.

"Babe, it's peaceful here. I don't really like New York"I said.

"Oh really"he said with a smile. "You'll change your mind about that"

"No I wouldn't"I mumble. Odell shook his head and walk in the house we rented.

I don't want to leave Honduras. I sat on the beach chair looking at the water. A tear slip from my eye.

"I don't want to leave"

^
^
^

Sooooo, this is the first chapter. It was kind of boring but oh well.

People who is new and reading this book first and you don't understand what the hell going on, go read no fucks given first.

And then beautiful roses

Trust me, you'll love them

Peace and love to y'all.