| Sorry Chloe, I Will Be Your Friend When I Need A Favor | ~ Chapter 8

Alissa's POV:
I just finish telling the girls what happend.

"I TOLD YOU THAT HE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL OVER AGAIN HA!" Tessa shouts.

"Shut up Tessa" I reply laughing.

"Wait one second guys I'm going to go to the Restroom" I quickly say.

I just honestly wanted to watch some sad Lalissa edits by myself.

Chantel's POV:

"Guys I feel like Alissa is going to steal Logan from Chloe. That's what happens when Alissa falls in love" Chantel explains.

The girls giggle and agree with me.Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door. Tessa asks who is it. I say I will get the door. I go to the door and see fucking Chloe Bennet. The girl that's hurting my best friend.

"Can I have some advice. I heard you were staying here Chantel." Chloe asks.

"Sure girl" I say.

Chloe drops her phone right outside the door but I leave it she can lose her phone as much as I care. I obviously don't like her but this might be a way to get something out of her. I show her in. Tessa and Sommer look at me confused and I whisper in tessa then sommer's ear to go with it.

"So basically i have a really strong like boyfriend I kinda use him a little for fame but I don't like him but I still want the fame how do I keep him in control." She exclaimed.

"Well it's depends who the guy is..who is your boyfriend?!" I ask with a smile.

"Logan Paul" she replies.

"Well just make sure you have something against him that holds him down. Like a ex or a girl he misses." I told.

"I know! He misses a girl called Alissa fucking Violet." She mentions.

"If he really loves her he wouldn't want it to go to public." Sommer includes.

"Thank you guys so much" Chloe thanked as she stands up getting ready to go out.

Just when she was about to leave Alissa comes back in Thea room.

"Well hello Chloe Wang.." Alissa growls...

3 comments for the next chapter
Word count: 358 words