She stood from her place and walked towards the mirror in her room,she looked at her reflection.

Indeed she was looking beautiful .She remembered how everyone told her that she was looking pretty except hazil.

She was removing her dupatta when the door of her room opened,she looked at him who was standing infront of the closed door.

"What are you doing here.?"

Harizay asked while trying to hold her slipping dupatta.

"I am here to see my wife, any problem.?"

Hazil asked and come near her.

"Yes your wife here has a problem with it."

Harizay said and placed her one arm on his chest to prevent him hugging her as other was busy with her dupatta.

He looked at her then adjusted her dupatta on her shoulder.

"Then tell me about your problem dear wife."

He whispered in her ear and hold her earring as his other hand snaked around her waist.

She opened her mouth to reply him but her voice died down when she felt his lips on her neck.

She gripped his shirt when his lips touched her shoulders.

"What...what ..are you doing ..hazil.?"

Her voice was no more than a whisper.

"Praising my wife's beauty."

She heard his voice as his hand which was holding her earring removed her kurti from her shoulder.

She doesn't know when he opened her zip as her full focus was just on trying to steady herself on her legs.

She shivered when he traced her spine but his hamd stop on her hook so does her breath.

His lips captured her's as he opened it with a flick.

"Ha...zil...!!"

She said breathlessly when his hand moved inside her kurti.

She shuddered when he kissed her shoulder over the strap.

"I am going to remove it."

He said on which she opened her eyes.

He was looking in her eyes,she wanted to said something but her lips were not forming words.

She closed her eyes when he removed her right strap,his finger were on her left strap when someone knocked on the door.

She freezes on her spot as she analyze her position.