Chapter 29 Books and Even More Books

Y/N's pov

I woke up in a pair of warm arms. I turned slightly, hissing in pain a little, to see Maleficent's sleeping body next to mine. I smiled up at the man I loved, kissing his cheek before slowly getting up. I tiptoed out of the room not wanting to wake him up and headed to the library. He had thousands of books one might have the metal I'm looking for in it.
"Y/N?" Someone said, I turned to see my sister "Why are you up so early you should be resting."
"I'm only in slight pain." I said "I'm trying to find information that could tell us what those metal cuffs are made of."
"I'll help you then." She smiled "You take the bottom shelves up to the ones you can reach, I don't want you to strain yourself."
I nodded my head as the two of got to work. Grabbing books that had anything to do with magical properties of nature or anything to do with metals and magic. We had been searching for a few hours when someone walked into the room.
"There you are." Maleficent said "What are you two up to now?"
  "Trying to find information Godfather." Aurora said "To help you and Y/N."
  "We've found about ten books so far." I said "Still fifty more shelves to check."
  "Y/N.." He sighed "You should be taking it easy."
  "But I wanna help." I said grabbing another book "I'm the reason all this is happening. I should at least be able to help. Aurora I'm sure Maleficent can help me with the rest. You have a meeting soon correct?"
"You're right sister." She said climbing down the ladder "I must get ready."
  I watched my sister run out of the library before turning to Maleficent.
  "You sit and start reading." He said "So at least you're not using so much energy. I'll finish looking okay?"
  I nodded my head before standing on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek. He ruffled my hair before I headed to the reading area. It had been another hour when I found something.
  "Maleficent look at this." I said calling him over "It's called silver black ice. I looks like the same metal the cuffs are made of."