June 13, 2017

Tuesday. A week has passed and school was great. Lessons were really easy for me and Ive never been bullied since theyre somehow afraid of me too. But not in a bad way. I let out a deep sigh before looking at my school as me and Dad almost arrive. Yup, Im with my Dad. Since Seth told me last Friday that Mandy can help us, I didnt bother to go to school early. I mean, I could just check her out by lunch if I already have information about her.

Okay. Dad said then pulled his car. I smiled and then unbuckled my seatbelt. You seem to be happy than last week.

I am.

Is it a girl?

Yup.

Is she hot? Pretty? Is she on the cheerleading?

Dad. I said and gave him a look.

What? Im just asking. I want to know more about her.

By dinner. I said then smiled at him so the only thing he did was smile back at me. After that, I went out of the car and out my pack on before turning back to look at him. Bye Dad.

As I was walking in the hallway, I saw Andrew and his lads hanging out and were just laughing. But when I was walking near them, one of his lads nudged him then motioned Andrew to look at him. So I also looked at Andrew and saw his anger painted on his face. But instead of fighting that look, I just looked away and continued to walk. I have no time to deal with douches anyway.

Yo Harries! I smiled upon seeing Seth hanging out with Mandy. I then ran towards them and looked at the both of them. They both have their weird look so I furrowed my brows. Whats up? Look bro, Uhm

Sorry Harries. Mandy said making my smile fade away. What does she mean by that? I tried to look for her profile but its hard and too much hard work.

Is that so?

Well, you only have her name and the profiles are arranged by our surnames.

So, nothing showed up?

So far. We only had searched until F.

Oh.

But were still going to continue it. Im just saying that we couldnt give you her name and class this day. She said then made me look at Seth. He just smiled at me a bit then he scratched his nape carefully. I promise, well find it.

Thanks Mandy. I said then smiled at her genuinely making her smile back. I mean, I cant blame them since its really hard to read and search for only one person in a school loaded with 1,300 students. Its okay too.

Aw. Thanks for understanding Harries.

After that, I waved at them goodbye and looked at Seth once more. He smiled and mouthed were almost there then laughed a bit. I just laughed it all off before leaving them.

Fria.

Argh! Why the hell are you doing this to me?