June 5, 2017

It was a typical start for every single one student that I see in our schools hallway. Friends talking to each other first thing in the morning like theyve never talked to each other last summer vacation. See the sarcasm there? Nope? Nevermind, lets move on. Now it makes me so hyped seeing the banners hanged up and some posters saying Welcome to Palm Valley High School if you dont know, Im actually an academic driven student. Not to boast but Im the best of the best—thats what our teachers say. I cant blame them anyway.

"Harries bro!" I turned around just to see who called my name so loud. Then I saw an obvious bad boy walking up to me in his somewhat cool way. He calls it his signature walk. He got his pack on with only a single strap, then unbuttoned polo end to end then comes in his long wavy uncombed hair—which the ladies like and I dont even know why. "Whats up? Got anything to share?"

"Not really." I replied.

"What do you mean NOT really? Come on dude."

"I wasted my time on books and tasting bad cupcakes Mom made." As I said that, hes upper lip did went to the side a bit as a sign of unlikeness.

"Poor you." He said then made me laugh for a bit. He clung his arm on my neck before leading the both of us to walk. "I mean Books? Thats fine knowing that you need it. But CUPCAKES? BY. YOUR. MOM? Damn. Poor you."

"Poor me indeed." Not to embarrass my Mom but she really cant bake cupcakes. Shes so bad that the cupcakes cant be eaten. Dad and I just cant tell it straight to her face knowing that shes so sensitive. Like when I just stepped on Dads picture—which I really didnt see—she blew off thinking that Im rebelling. Sensitive indeed.

"How about you? Of course I know you had so much fun." I asked him and he just smiled.

"Oh I dont know."

"Seth?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well, I made a lot of girls cry."

"Damn. Typical Seth Wright. Haha." I just laughed it all off. Well, you see, Seth here is a real good player—both basketball and love—and knowing he made girls cry is not new to me. Every week, thats one of the hot topics with everyone debating whether (1) he got bored of that girl, (2) found someone new, or (3) just wanted to make the girl cry. But number three is most likely. "So how many girls did you messed up with? 8?"

"Actually 10." He answered confidently.

"Sh*t. Youre so sh*t."

"I know. I know."

"But how did all ten fit in two months?" I asked him knowing that he dates every girl for a minimum of a week.

"Had to date two girls at the same time twice."

"Ugh. Man. So Geez."

"You should learn from me. He said then went quickly in front of me."

"Nice try. But nope, nu-uh. Nevah." I said with a smile showing my contentment and confidence.

"Harries bro, youre damn seventeen and hot but still never dated a single bunny. Arent you aware of that?"

"I'm very much aware."

"And dont you think its time?"

"Not until I become a doctor."

"WHAT?!" He shouted then put both of his hands on his head. His eyes wide opened looking at mine directly with full surprise and even his mouth shaped a perfect O. What the hell is wrong with him? "Youll be barren by that."

"No, I wont."

"Damn, youre so hard to please." He said then scratched his head out of his stress.