28

The next morning y/n woke up in the one and only trashmouths arms, she chuckled slightly and looked up at the curly haired boy. "morning princess" he said smirking down at her. Pink tinted her cheeks as she sat up, she looked over to see that Jane wasn't in her bed, strange.

(-er things I mean whAT)

__

"woohoo, last night was rough, never knew you were so kinky y/n!" richie stretched his arms our and slung one around y/n's shoulder as they approached the table which the losers club were sitting. "shut up Trashmouth! we didn't even do anything"

The groups eyes drifted over to the couple, "soooo, upgrade?" Stanley said with a slight smirk, "your betchya! we tied the knot my brother!" richie went to high five a cringing Stanley. "we kissed, jeez not like we got married or anything" y/n muttered, richie leaned closer to her and whispered, she could feel his warm breath and it sent shivers up her spine. "that can be arranged!" 

"Pleaseeeeee, richie couldn't get y/n even if he tried!" Someone said approaching the table, y/n froze. She knew that voice. Richie turned around to make a sarcastic remark but stopped in his tracks when he saw who it was.

"what the fuck do you want Zac." Richie said in a cold tone, "Just speaking the truth!" "oh yeah?"

"yeah! I mean all you do is make stupid jokes to cover up your fear of people not liking and forgetting you! well guess what? college in a few years, you will all drift apart and eventually your friends will forget you! y/n is too good for you and she is way out of your luige, she probably feels sorry for you" Zac said with a large smirk plastered on his face. "Plus, don't forget all those pictures I have of your darling y/n! she will be my bitch whether you like it or no--" Zac was cut off with a swift punch in the face, students started gathering around the two.

richie threw him to the ground and started punching and punching until Zac shot up and turned the tables, he beat richie to a pulp, richie looked at him through cloudy vision, but with one smooth kick to the stomach. Zac fell before him. Not long after richie fell to the ground. it all went dark. The only things he heard were teachers voices and y/ns cries. 

"Richie?! Oh god please wake up!!"

(short chapter im sorryyyy)