16

Y/N climbed in through her window only to see josh waiting in her room,
"J-josh?! I uh.." y/n said nervously,
"Y/N what the fuck did I tell you?!" He yelled,
Y/N stayed silent.
"YOUR GROUNDED, AND IF I EVER CATCH YOU WITH THOSE KIDS AGAIN YOUR DEAD" he yells, "FOR FUCKS SAKE, YOUR NOT MY FUCKING DAD PISS OFF!!! THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND I WILL HANG OUT WITH THEM!!" Y/N screamed, joshs blood was boiling, he never liked kids.

He grabbed her wrist and threw her to the floor, kicking her and punching her, he spat on her and screamed "HEAR ME NOW YOU LIL SHIT?! IF YOU TELL YOUR MOM I WILL TAKE ALL THIS FAMILYS MONEY AND YOUR MOM SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT." He yells leaving her room.

Y/N pulled her knees to her chest and cried, how the fuck was she supposed to cover up these bruises..
You got a text from someone you'd never expect,

Richie: y/n..

Y/N could barely read it through the tears in her eyes, she looked at her phone and texted back with shaky hands.
ME: Richie 72)#)#)(hdkwok+-&@$#&#)"$9290

Josh had come back in, "grounded means no phone too." He says throwing your phone on the floor causing it to break, he smirked and walked out of the room slamming the door.

You layed in your bed crying, blood now being on your clothes.

You opened the blinds a tiny bit only showing your eyes, you see Richie on his phone looking distressed.
You want to help him.
You wondered if he wanted to help you.

After a while you shut your blind and went to sleep.

Oh boy I'm crying again, guys it's gonna be more depressing from here so keep your limbs in the feels veichle at all times.