11

You woke up slowly , it was getting dark and you saw a cup of tea and some pills on your bed-side table. (Eddie, who?)

You take the pills with the now cold tea,
And stare bluntly out the window.
Richie should be home by now, you peered into his bedroom window through your window, nope no one.

You found it weird he hadn't texted you more but figured he gave up.

Suddenly a knock on your door, you say "come in" expecting it to be your mom but,

Bill!?

"H-hey y-y-y/n" he says coming In your room,
"Hey.. what are you doing here?" You say looking up at him surprised, "uh Your mom l-let m-me in, bu-but I wanted to sp-speak to you." He stutters, "speak away.." you say patting a spot next to him on your bed.
He sits down awkwardly glancing around you room then back to you, "w-well f-Irst off, i w-anted to say, w-we are a-all so fu-fucking sorry about y-your sister.. I w-was stressed about g-George and everything sort of ha-happens.. I'm s-so sorry.." he said with watery eyes, you smile warmly.
You could tell his apology was sincere, you hadn't forgiven Richie.. but you decided if they had really changed then you could give them a shot.
"Thank you, bill. It means a lot.. I'm sure rose and George would've been friends.." you say looking at his eyes, "y-yeah.. t-they would've b-been.. d-do you think.. would you l-like to be f-riends? Y-you could get to know a-all the l-losers.." he says smiling, "Sure.. I'd really like that.." you say smiling, bill smiled.

You two talked for a while, bill explained all of the losers indervidulay, and he talked about how Richie was stupid but he really is a softie.

Bill left at 5:30pm and you were getting worried about Richie.. he wasn't home.. you push aside your anger at him and out on a sweater and jeans and go out, telling your mom your going for a jog, she hestitated but agreed it would be good for you to get air.

You went to the arcade, nope.
Bar, nope.
His house? Nope.
That left school.

You went there and hopped over the fence, kids were at their detentions or studying in the library after school.

You looked behind buildings, you couldn't find him.

You really hope nothing bad happend, you checked the last building and nothing..

Until you remembered the home-ec building, you ran and behind there you found a beat up, knocked out Richie tozier.

You cover your mouth and run over to him, he must be freezing!!

"RICHIE!! RICHIE!! WAKE UP, PLEASE!!" You scream,
He wasn't moving and his breathing was very slow.

Tears streamed from your eyes, you hoisted him over your shoulder and walked him back to your house, still unconscious.

You snuck through your window, if mom saw she would freak and make a huge deal.

You laid him down on your bed and removed his broken glasses,
You cleaned him up, and put bandges where he needed them.

His clothes were dirty and ripped, you wanted to get him out of those dirty clothes but.. you weren't going to undress him..

After a while you decide he NEEDS new clothes.

You lock your door and climb through Richies open window and get his clothes.

You take off his shirt and blush a bit, he didn't have abs but he still looked fit and slim.

You put his white t-shirt on, you tried your best to look away while taking his pants off (HE HAS BOXERS CHILL) , oh god if he woke up right now..

You put a pair of sweatpants on him.

You look at his broken glasses and they couldn't be fixed..
You looked back to see if he was awake and he didn't seem to be, only now you saw him without his glasses, his black curls messily hanging around his eyes.

You smile back at him warmly, this weird feeling in your heart..

The door unlocks and your mom walks in,
"Honey i-" she stops when she sees Richie,
"Oh dear.. what happend to him?? Is he alright?"
You explain what happend to your mom, her being the understanding person she is nods and is proud you helped him.

"Honey, I realize that you needed to help him.. and I won't ground you because you could've saved his life.. but it's getting late he has to go home soon.." she says lovingly, as if Richie was apart of the family.

"Mom, please can he stay for a bit? I just don't want to disturb him.. please please! You won't have to do anything, I'll try to get him home later, he can go through his window!" You exclaim, she smiles "You really love this boy don't you.." she says , "wha huh?! N-No I just.." you groan, "alright fine, as long as you use protection.." she says shutting the door, you face palmed and laughed a bit, mom wasn't very good at the whole responsibility of parent thing, but she was always there for you.

Around 7:30pm you start getting tired, you knew richies parents wouldn't be worried because they were out working tonight and wouldn't be home till very late.

You sit on you bed glancing down at Richie, He was so.. perfect.. even when he was injured..

I'm crying at how adorable this is, also her mom is goals omg.

Also 3 UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT?? WHAT??
Lmao I'll try to update more