Owen Grady

Warning this chapter has kissing!!
Enjoy
***=Time Skip

"Has anyone ever died falling in?" I asked.
" not yet, but that's the danger of it all you never know what'll happen here." Owen said.

***

The sun was going down but, Owen was still showing me around the park. Me and Owen were getting to know each other quite well.
"Do you want to go for drinks tonight?"Owen asked.
"Yeah, sure."I said.
"Okay,lets go."Owen said.
We left the park and got in our cars and headed to the nearest bar. We arrived parked our cars and went inside. He held the door for me and I wasn't surprised, in the time I got to know him he was a pretty cool guy. We walked up to the bar and ordered our favorite beer. We talked and talked till the bar closed. Even though we just met I felt like we'd known each other forever. We walked out of the bar and just before I could say goodnight I felt hands that were not mine on my hips. Shivers ran up my spine as Owen kissed me. It was rough and nice so I rapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We stayed there for a while. And, it was the best kiss I probably ever had. Owen released the kiss and said, " we should do this again sometime." He kept hold on my hips. " Yeah,I haven't been out in a while and this was nice. So thank you for this." I said as Owen released his hands and said "anytime." We got back into our cars and headed for our hotels. I noticed that we were staying at the same place I laughed a little when he walked in it was a really windy night so his hair was in his face. "I didn't know you stayed here." Owen said in excitement. " I didn't know you stayed here either!" I said as we walked to the elevator, it was one of those cool glass elevators. But I was instantly pressed up against the wall as Owen kissed me. I rapped my arms and legs around him and the elevator stopped. We noticed it wasn't our level and people just stared and said "sorry." The doors closed again and this time they opened at our level. I wasn't surprised when we were like neighbors in the hotel. We got out of the elevator and he let the kiss go. "Well that was the most fun I've ever had on a elevator." I said then opened my room door. He laughed and we went into our rooms.