Welcome to Jurassic world

Hi this is my first official fanfic! The clip doesn't belong to me but to Jurassic world and their crew and creators I'm going to need some help from you guys tho! I will need you to comment what should be edited. Now take in mind that I'm not the best at editing or spelling so a lot will be bad. Anyways besides that I hope you enjoy. This part will be short but hopefully the rest of them will not be. So let's get on to the story

The day started as an ordinary business day. Starting off at home and then going to work. But, when I arrived at work everything changed.

Boss-"hey Y/N I need to talk to you in my office briefly." Oh god what is it?

Y/N- "ok, sir what is this about?" I said frantically

Boss-"you got the promotion and you won a trip to. Drum roll please. Jurassic Park! So congrats" as he said that I wanted to give him a hug, ever since the park opened I wanted to go and now I have a chance to.

Y/N-" thank you, thank you, thank you! You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you again!!" I said excited to finally go to my dream place.

Short time skip(at your home)

Thoughts of Jurassic world were running threw my head as I laid in my warm comfy bed with my fluffy blanket. I thought of what I would do. I held the tickets in my hand and fell asleep.

Another short time skip

I woke up excited to get on that plane and away from work for a a week. When I stood up to grab the tickets I noticed that they were gone not on my bed the nightstand or the kitchen counter. I picked up my blanket hoping they were there and luckily they were. I picked them up and placed them on my nightstand that was right next to my bed. I hoped in the shower and rinsed the morning yuck off. I got dressed in a red plaid shirt and ripped jeans and put my hair in a ponytail. I packed my bags grabbed my tickets and walked out the door. I drove to the airport and hopped on the plane.

A few hours later

I got off of the plane and got a rental car for the trip. I got in it and drove to the nearest hotel were I met the sweetest kids named Zach and gray. I got to my room and unpacked for the week. I laid on my bed comfy. I took a deep breath and fell asleep.