A theory I thought of for the music videos of "Heavydirtysoul" and "Jumpsuit"

Tyler is in the car while Blurryface drives.

Tyler represents Clancy, who is being taken to Dema by Blurryface. The yellow on the road represents the last bit of sunlight before Clancy gets to Dema. Josh is in the middle of the road with yellow hair, because he's trying to block Blurryface from taking Clancy to Dema. Josh is a Bandito, so he is part of a group of people who try to stop people from going into Dema, but if people end up there anyway, he helps to get them out. Even though Josh blocked Blurryface, the car went into flames, and Clancy ended up in Dema anyways. Josh then brought the rest of the Banditos to get Clancy out of Dema (in other words, to stop Tyler from going into Depression, also known as "saving Tyler's heavydirtysoul"). That's why we see Josh in a Bandito outfit with a bunch of other Banditos trying to help Clancy out of Dema using their escape route mentioned in the Clancy Journal Entries. The escape route consists that they make themselves noticeable to the Bishops so whoever needs to be taken out of Dema, can get smeared, and can escape. Tyler then fails, and gets caught by the Bishop anyway.