WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

AJ held his breath, determined not to make any noise except for little hisses and gasps when Ziva really lit into him.

"You will not WHACK! use that WHACK! language WHACK! inside of WHACK! this house! WHACK! WHACK! Especially WHACK! towards your WHACK! sister! WHACK! Am I WHACK! understood!? WHACK!" Ziva lectured, not missing a beat.

"Yes, ma'am!" AJ yelled out through clenched teeth. Ziva stopped and let him up. She saw tears in his eyes and noticed him slightly sniffling. She realized that AJ was trying to be tough, despite it being a hard spanking.

Ziva grabbed his wrist and led him to the bathroom. She grabbed a wash rag and squirted soap onto it.

"Open, Antonio," Ziva instructed. AJ opened his mouth and gagged as Ziva scrubbed the inside of his mouth. She stopped and removed the cloth from his mouth.

Ziva guided him back into his room and stuck him in his corner.

"10 minutes. I need to deal with your sister," Ziva stated.

Ziva walked into her daughter's room to see her in the corner.

"Zora," Ziva called.

Zora turned around and gasped slightly at seeing the hairbrush in Ziva's hand. "Mama, please, I did not mean to call him that. I am sorry!"

"Duly noted. Come to my right side, now," Ziva stated firmly, sitting at the edge of her bed's purple comforter.

"But, Mama-" Zora whined.

"Zora, if you protest or whine one more time, you will not like it," Ziva warned.

Zora slowly walked to her mother. Ziva made a grab for Zora's wrist, but Zora pulled her arm away. Ziva's eyes sparked with anger at this act of defiance.

"Zora! Get over here," Ziva ordered.

"No!" Zora snapped. Ziva blinked, disbelieving if she had heard her daughter correctly. She knew that Zora was defiant, but...

"What. Did. You. Say!?" Ziva growled through clenched teeth.

"I-I..." Zora stuttered, eyes wide. Ziva grabbed Zora's wrist and pulled her over her knee. She yanked her khaki shorts to her knees.

"Agh! No!" Zora yelled.

"That is quite enough, Zora. First swearing, now defiance, I have had it with you, young lady," Ziva lectured, bringing the hairbrush down onto Zora's backside.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Owww! Mama! Please stop!" Zora wailed as Ziva spanked her hard with the brush. When Zora started to sob, Ziva slowed down, but spanked harder.

"You will WHACK! not use WHACK! that language WHACK! towards each other WHACK! in this WHACK! house! WHACK! You will WHACK! obey me WHACK! the first time! WHACK! understood, Zora Maeve? WHACK! WHACK!" Ziva lectured.

"Yesss! I understand, Mama! I am sorry! Please stop!" Zora pleaded, tears running down her face and falling onto the wood floor just inches from her face.

Ziva stopped and pulled Zora's pants up over her backside. Zora cried softly as Ziva pulled her up and led her to the bathroom. She took another washrag and squirted soap onto it.

"Open up, Zora. Remember what I said about defying me," Ziva warned.

Zora whimpered but opened her mouth, and Ziva scrubbed her tongue and mouth with the cloth. Ziva then led Zora back into her room and into the corner.