Dirty Mouth

"You just get yourself in that corner, right this instant young man! You also, young lady!"

That was a phrase that boomed throughout the David-Dinozzo house by an unamused NCIS special agent. Ziva was getting quite annoyed at her children due to their incessant bickering, but hearing the words that were uttered from her 11 and a half year old son and daughter's mouth set her off.

5 minutes earlier...

"Give me the remote back!" Zora yelled, reaching for the TV remote.

"Bugger off! I had it first!" AJ growled, pushing her away.

"I was watching Criminal Minds!" Zora protested.

"I was watching House! Criminal Minds sucks!" AJ yelled.

"You take that back, you asshole!" Zora screamed.

"Keeping it! God, you're such a bitch sometimes!" AJ screamed back. They stared at each other in shock. Before they had any time to say anything more, a hand grabbed AJ's and Zora's upper arm.

"Antonio Dominic and Zora Maria David-Dinozzo! How dare you use that language in this house!" Ziva yelled in outrage.

AJ and Zora started to tremble slightly in terror as their mother started to angrily scold them in Italian, then switching to Hebrew. It was a bad sign when their mother switched from English to another one of her 10 languages.

"Mama, I-"

Zora started to interrupt her mothers rant. Bad move. Ziva turned her sideways and delivered a hard SMACK! to the seat of her shorts.

"Not one word from you, Zora! And you, Antonio, that is a very bad word, especially directed towards a girl, your sister at that! You both will be getting a good spanking, and a mouth soaping for this!" Ziva growled. Both children gasped and shook their heads quickly in protest. Ziva would have none of it and continued to haul them upstairs.

Ziva dragged her unruly children upstairs and deposited them into opposite corners of their bedroom.

"You just get yourself in that corner, young man. You also, young lady!" Ziva ordered.

Ziva returned downstairs to calm down. She did not understand where her children could have gotten those words from. She had always tried not to curse in front of them...in English that is, and Tony did not believe in swearing in front of children.

They had grown up a lot that past year. Both physically and mentally. AJ had grown a bit taller than Zora and his hair was even more unruly, and had grown thick and wavy. He was also beginning to use his 'Dinozzo charm', acting and looking more like Tony every day.

Zora was beginning to go through the early stages of puberty, and her dark curls grew down almost to her waist, having Ziva suggest her to cut it back to chest-length. Ziva was very proud of the young lady that Zora was quickly becoming, despite her fiery temper and fighting habits.

Their 12th birthdays, just days apart in July were quickly approaching, reminding Ziva just how close she was to having two preteens in her house instead of kids.

Now calmer, Ziva walked to her and Tony's bedroom and opened her purse. She pulled out her hairbrush and quickly decided who she would punish first. She walked into AJ's room.

"Come here, young man," Ziva instructed firmly. AJ turned from his corner and eyed the hairbrush, his expression staying solemn.

"I do not know where any of you learned to speak that way, but it is not acceptable in this house. Am I understood, AJ?" Ziva scolded.

"Yes, Mama," AJ replied seriously, willing to take his medicine like a man and not a little kid.

"Good. Over my knee," Ziva instructed. AJ sighed but obeyed. Ziva wrapped her arm around his waist. She picked up the hairbrush and raised it.