Escape the night all stars season 1 intro

As the door opens the music plays immediately in the front we see Shane, Lauren bowing down to us and JC giving us a peace sign,then we see Jesse, Andrea, and Roi dancing to the music and seeing us and waving at us, then we see Justine, Destorm, and Teala having a glass of wine and cheering there wine glass together.Then we see GloZell and Liza sliding down the stairs side while Colleen is running down the stairs as well and the smiling at us and bowing down.Then we see Sierra ,Tana and Safiya having tea and smiling and giggling but rolling there eyes after. Then We see Matt, Timothy, Gabbie, and Rosanna playing poker while Timothy is smoking a cigar and Matt puts Gabbie's card down and Gabbie and Rosanna gasp and then smile. And finally lele, Alex, and Manny are reading a book about death and lele gasps and whisper something to Alex's ear and then Alex gasp as well as whispered something to Manny ears and he gasp and says "Bitch I knew that was gonna happen!". And finally all the stars collided together and start pulling out their cards and voting against each other and Lauren drops a tear and Roi flexing his arms, and Alex ripping pages out of a book and then all of the stars seeing the main host himself Joey Graceffa the savant and all of the guests bow down to him and then standing up and pulling out weapons behind him and says "everybody runs but who will escape the real night" then the door closes and the title was there.

 And finally all the stars collided together and start pulling out their cards and voting against each other and Lauren drops a tear and Roi flexing his arms, and Alex ripping pages out of a book and then all of the stars seeing the main host hims...

Which two are you rooting from Seasons 1-3 to survive comment below and hope you enjoy this!
❤️
Song:Sympathy for the devil.
By:Andres Barnes
-Angelbikey217
❤️😍