forty-eight

come and get it

come and get it.

_____

FORTY-EIGHT.

"A bitch is tired, and that bitch is me." Johnny panted once he finally reached her house.

She laughed, walking off the porch and onto the sidewalk. "That's a pretty long walk now that I think about it."

He nodded, chugging down his water bottle. She stood by his side before handing him a bag.

"What's this?"

"Food." She smiled. "For you."

He narrowed his eyes questionably and snatched the bag from her.

"I think we're getting way too cute with each other." He grabbed her hand. "It's kinda ugly."

She chuckled and intertwined their fingers. "I mean, you let me share deep things with you, so why not?"

He sighed as they continued their journey to school. Once they reached their destination, he tried to shrug his hand away from hers. "Okay, you can let go of my hand now." He nudged her lightly.

"Alright, alright." She complied. "Have a great day, and don't forget to eat the food I made you."

Her kindness never failed to amaze him. She was a sweet girl for someone with such a hard past/life. If he was in her shoes, he wouldn't hesitate to be the meanest bitch alive. But, he admired that about her. He admired how she was able to be nice to everyone, even if they weren't nice to her back.

"I really want to kiss you."

"What?"

He cleared his throat. "I said I really need a tissue. Pay attention."

"Why?" She questioned, examining his features worriedly.

"Because I'm allergic to school, I guess." He randomly yet awkwardly joked.

She pressed her lips together, not impressed by his joke. "Okay..."

"Anyways!" He quickly cleared the weird atmosphere between them and shoved the bag of food in his backpack. "Thanks for the food, I-"

"Johnny?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to kiss me?" A smirk tugged at her lips, taunting him. Before she could say anything else, he took matters into his own hands.

His hands pressed softly into her shoulders, backing her gently into the wall as he leaned forward and pressed his lips onto her. Sis didn't see that coming.

Her mouth was hot against his, his tongue licking into her mouth and attempting to taste all of her.

Johnny groaned against her lips and pulled away quickly, moving down to focus on her jaw. He nipped gently at her earlobe and then pressed kisses into her jawline.

Halfway down her jaw he bit down hard, causing heat to pool between her legs. "Johnny, ow, th-that hurt." She whimpered, pressing her hands against his chest.

He pulled back a little, lips brushing against her neck as he spoke.

"Fuck. I'm sorry, baby." he murmured, pressing the flat of his tongue against the bite mark and then trailing his teeth gently over it. "You just taste so good."

Mackenzie gasped, her heart beginning to run a marathon. Did he just...?

Suddenly the bell rung and they quickly realized they were in school. He silently cursed as he backed away from her, giving her a quick kiss and a goodbye before rushing off to class.

She was in a trance, trying to contemplate what just happened.

He called her baby.

This was another achievement unlocked.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: god is a woman SNAPPED! thanks for delivering qween ari😔