fifty-six

A/N: so y'all voted on smut... again😔 smh, disappointed but NOT surprised. warning: issa little uhhh... EXPLICIT !

 EXPLICIT !

personal.

_____

FIFTY-SIX.

Johnny loved teasing her, loved making her a whimpering, begging mess beneath him.

"Please... I-I need you."

"Not good enough. I don't feel like you deserve me just yet."

She knew she would pay for this later, but at the moment, she needed some sort of relief.

She lowered her hand towards her opening, desperately wanting to touch lil meow meow🐱.

He had her full attention, though, when he roughly grabbed her wrists and forced them above her head.

"And here I thought you could go more than a few minutes without being a fucking brat." He taunts as his free hand grips her chin. "Do I have to ruin you to remind you of your place?"

She shook her head, not wanting to get punished with a flyswaTTER LMFAO.

Getting up on his knees, he looks down at her half naked figure for a second, mouth hanging and pupils blown wide from lust.

She was panting but unable to say anything as he stared at her to the point where she turned red and made a move to cover herself from his hot stare.

But he murmurs, "No, don't hide it. I just realized...I've never told you how beautiful you are. How much I love your body, how wet you get for me, how you say my name," he grabbed her legs and threw it over his shoulder.

"How your skin is so soft..." He moves his tongue down her inner thigh, teasingly. "How you smell like heaven,"

"Johnny, please, hurry." She rushed him.

He dropped down to his stomach and hiked both her thighs over his shoulders, and his hands come up to cradle her hips. "And fuck, how you'll taste so good."

With that he finally lowers his warm mouth on her core, tongue coming up to swipe at her slit before fully covering it and sucking hard. A/N: this line is so inspirational wow breathe if you agree😔

She let out a breathless moan of his name, and her fingers thread through his hair desperately.

When she tugged harder on his head, he moaned into her, the vibrations making her gasp.