7. Complications of Love

Start from the beginning

"Smoking again, Mr. Bellrock? That's against school rules." an unknown male voice said to him. The bad boy wasn't surprise to who it belonged to. Standing in front of him were three male teachers. A slim one, a fat one, and a skinny one.

"Well, if it isn't Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest. What can I do for you?"

"Listen you little..." the fat one prepared to speak.

"Hold it." the slim one, who seemed to be the leader of the group, stopped him. "We don't want any trouble from you, Bellrock. We simply wish for you to return to class."

"Oh, because it's for the good for my education... or the good for your wallets?" the bad boy glared at them.

The skinny one laughed. "Your not as stupid as you look. That's right. We know what you are capable of. We need you, Bellrock."

"How about you three go take a hike before I make my decision?"

"You little bastard! Who do you think you..." the fat one prepared to punch the bad boy.

"Don't let me remind you again." the slim one spoke again. The fat teacher immediately pulled his punch back. "Mr. Bellrock. This is a win-win situation. You get out of trouble and we get a raise. So what do you say? Be a good little boy and help us out."

What the slim teacher said annoyed him greatly. He took his cigarette out of his mouth and tossed it away.

"Master, do you want me to take care of them?" Rob spoke from his mind.

"Nah... I'm going to show these dumbasses... what I'm made of..." a smirk appeared on the bad boy's face.

After taking a well deserved nap in the library, Asa walked into the Beta Training Grounds. She noticed Grant, Lola, Shibaki, and Tina were already there.

"You're late." Shibaki said to her with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Sorry, I didn't have a good sleep last night." she apologized.

"No kidding... who screams in the middle of the night? Not even I got much sleep." Grant commented.

"Anyway, let's get our training started, shall we?" Tina pointed to a human doll next to her. "This is an advanced training dummy. This can resist even a missile, so you can't go all out it and you wouldn't leave even as much as a scratch."

"Is it some sort of military equipment?"

"Nope, I constructed this myself. A fine piece of art I must, do you know that..." Tina was preparing to give a speech before Shibaki stopped her.

"Don't ask her needless questions. She'll start giving us a history lesson." Shibaki interrupted.

"No one ever wants to learn history..." Tina sat in corner in depress.

"Alright, Grant. Learning how to fight is easier than you think." Lola began her lesson.

"Really? I thought someone like you trained constantly for hours..." Grant evaded a sudden punch from Lola. "What the hell was that?!"

"Good reflexes. I didn't think you were going to dodge that."

"You did that on purpose?!"

"Of course, it's important to have both good offense and defense. Though, I suggest you know how to evade objects from previous experience." she noticed Grant slightly twitching. "Thought so. Now let's see how strong you are. Punch the training dummy."

"Um... okay..." Grant walked up to the training dummy and threw a punch at it, slightly knocking it forward. Immediately afterwards, he held his hand in pain.