6: It's Snowing

TL'ed by: PigeonChubby
Edited by: Xia
......................

Jing Yi Chen really is colder than just now.

Because he realized that he was a little different than usual.

This is not a good sign.

He can not help but carefully look at Shangguan Ning.

Tall and slim, skin white and bright, facial features all very beautiful, elegant manner, but that's all, nothing more.

He has encountered too many beauties, too many to count. Those celebrities and stars are not only beautiful, but they also maintained their appearance well. Their makeup was refined and fitting to the occasion. They wear bright and costly clothes. A darling of the heavens. Shangguan Ning is only surpassingly beautiful, nothing more.

She is nothing special. He isn't a young and  inexperience youth anymore.

Jing Yi Chen tells himself this.

He doesn't speak, keep sending and receiving mail, answer the phone, replying to messages.

In fact, although Jing Yi Chen just returned, he is not as idle as Zhao An An said. Recently, due to taking over the company, it is awfully busy. At this moment, his busy workload is not fake.

Jing Yi Chen has a busy schedule and came to this blind date only ue to Zhao An An's threats.

If he doesn't come, the two ladies at his house, that is, his paternal and maternal grandmothers. Moreover, they will endlessly collect all sorts of women and partner him with them.

Jing Yi Chen is sick of this, so everytime he looks to Zhao An An to block this for him. As long as she appears, the two old ladies and those fierce, invading women will be prevented from achieving their goals.

So as long as Zhao An An doesn't have an outrageous requests, he will grant it. Who told him it would use other people?

Shangguan Ning is the type of person who, if others are nice to her, she will be nice twice as much. However, if they show her a cold face, she won't return a smiling face.

So seeing Jing Yi Chen's change in attitude, she also pretended that the previous incident didn't happen. Besides, she already thanked him, so this matter is already in the past.

Although the atmosphere here is cold, the food still has to be eaten. So when the handsome little waiter brought in the six ingredient cooked steak and its aroma, Shangguan Ning politely started eating.

Across from her, Jing Yi Chen saw her eating happily, cannot help but frown his eyebrows.

He knows he is very cold and those who encounter the cold atmosphere usually end up with no appetite. Because meeting a stranger for the first time is very uncomfortable.
But Shangguan Ning appears to have no such feeling, she eats very quickly. She has a calm and elegant manner, and only sees the delicious food in front of her eyes.

Jing Yi Chen has some doubts. The steak is that tasty?

He picks up the knife and fork quietly to try the steak. It is imported beef. Tender and well cooked.

But it's still far from the top steak.

Zhao An An thought she can hide from him the fact that this restaurant is hers, but how can this be hidden from him?

This cousin of his, he knows better than anyone else, doing things on a whim. And with her careless character, he did not have high expectations. Seeing that the steak was cooked like this, it's already good enough. However, that is all thanks to the chef and is not really related to Zhao An An.