Chapter 7

Minseo's PV

If they see me with my unnies they are gonna recognize me. I stopped and went in a nearby store. "Everything alright Minnie?" (Jihee) "We have a small problem. You know how I said that BTS doesn't know who I am only Jungkook. Well BTS is here and if they see me with you guys they will recognize me. So I need you all to hide me" They all laughed.

"Okay fine just stand behind us but we have to walk past them to leave. So we have to be careful" (Minjoo) They all made a circle around me. We were walking past them. I heard them whispering. "That girl, the one with short black hair (Minjoo), is really cute" (Jimin) "The one with blonde hair is cute too (Jihee)" (J-hope) Mhhh maybe I can set them up... We walked past them and made it outside of the mall.

When we made it outside we were bombarded with paparazzi. Oh great just what I needed. We all stuck close together but we couldn't get out. They were getting super close to us. Annoyingly close.

After a few minutes of them asking us questions and shoving mics in our faces someone pulled out. I was being hugged my someone. "Thanks..." I sighed in relief. "No problem but the guys can't see you" (Jungkook) "Well Yeah where are the rest of the members of ShootingStar?" "My hyungs helped them too. I will walk you to your car. So they won't see you" (Jungkook) he walked with me to the car when we got to the car I texted my unnies where I was. They were on their way. "Thank you so much Jungkook" I sad as I hugged him.

He tensed up in shock because he is was the one who would always make a move. He hugged back. After a while I broke the embrace. I got in the car and waited for the girls. When they arrived they were super excited about something. "What has got you all excited?" "Well the BTS boys invited all of us to dinner!" (Seomin) "The dinner is tonight at a fancy restaurant!" (Jihee)

"What?! Are you crazy if they see me they are gonna recognize me! You guys go just say I'm sick"We will bring you food don't worry" (Minjoo) "Thanks unnie" when we arrived at the dorms the girls ran to their rooms and got ready. The looked amazing. "Wow! You guys look great! Have fun!" "Aw Minnie I feel bad leaving you here I'll stay with you" (Seomin) "No Unnie go have fun I'll be fine"

I said as I pushed them out the door. I was a bit upset I couldn't be there when my unnies met my friends. But they are having fun. Only 2 more weeks until the award show. I watched some k-dramas in the living room but my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Minnie~" (Jungkook)

"Where did you hear that name?!"

"Your unnies said it in front of me the other day and I decided to tease you with it. Minnie~"

"Stop that! Anyway why did you call?"

"I'm bored and lonely" (Jungkook)

"Awww is Kookie sad because I'm not there~?"

"Yes..." (Jungkook)

"Awww how cute!"

"I am not cute! I am hot!" (Jungkook)

"You are an adorable bunny!" I said as I hung up. I laughed and continued watching k-dramas. After a few minutes I hear the doorbell. The girls have their keys so who could it be at 10:30pm? I open the door and I see Jungkook standing in the doorway. "I am not cute I am hot and I will show you!" (Jungkook) he said coming inside. He smirked and picked me up and carried me on his back.

"You are really strong I'll give you that!" He started to run around my dorm while carrying me. We were all sweaty afterwards. "Ah Now I'm all sweaty and so are you. You can shower if you want. My room is the one-" Jungkook cut me off. "I know where our room is. Didn't you ask yourself how you got to your room the other night?" (Jungkook) "Ohhh Yeah!" I said remembering falling asleep in the bench.

I gave him a towel and he went to my bathroom. I got some comfy pajamas to change into once I shower. I decided to use Seomin's bathroom. When I finished I changed and went to my room. When I opened the door I saw Jungkook in nothing but a towel around his waist.

I blushed and turned away. "Like What you see Minnie~? See I'm hot im not cute!" (Jungkook) "Fine you are a hot AND cute bunny!" He sighed and went back in the bathroom. After he got dressed we went downstairs and watched some k-dramas and made popcorn.