Chapter 3

Minseo's PV

"Then why am I the exception?" "Because you seem like a really cool and nice girl and I wanted to get to know you better and I thought it would be nice to introduce to my friends!" (Jimin) "Aww Thanks" he smiled and we continued to eat.

"So why did you transfer here?" (Suga) my face immediately fell I didn't want to talk about my last school. "Oh um sorry for asking..." (Suga) "Its fine it's not your fault for being curious. I transferred here because I'm my old school all I had was fake friends and some stalkers. I didn't feel comfortable anymore so I decided to change schools and I landed in this one" "Darn that sounds tough" (Hobi) he said as he pat my shoulder.

I noticed that one of them hadn't said a word. I realized it was Jungkook from what I've seen he is very talkative and childish but he hasn't said a word. "Kookie are you alright?" (Taehyung) "Oh yeah fine just lost in thought I guess. Nice to meet you Minseo!" (Jungkook) he said with a childish smile. There he is. I giggled. Then the lunch bell rang and I went to class with Hobi.

Jungkook's PV

She seems so familiar but I can't place my finger on it. I wonder if any of the hyungs remember her. I just kept staring at my food super concentrated when Taehyung interrupted me. I talked to her to see if I could remember anything. But it didn't work te bell rang and I went to class.

I couldn't focus on my class and Jimin kept poking me for me to pay attention. But all I could think about was figuring out where I know Minseo from.

*Time skip to end of school*

The manger wanted me only to go to the studio. I hope I didn't do anything wrong... he came to pick me up from school and took me to the studio. When we arrived we used the back exit so I wouldn't eat recognized. We went into a conference room.

"Manger hyung what's going on?" I'm very confused. "Oh yeah I haven't told you! You are gonna be collaborating with a member of ShootingStar for the next award show. I'm not exactly sure who it is but I think it's the maknae as well. It will be fun I promise!" (Manager Hyung)

*Jungkook's Manger will be known as Manger hyung no matter who PV it is and Minseo's Manger will be know as Manger Unnie*

We waited a bit and then we heard te door open. I saw a girl with sunglasses, mask and a hat. I guess she came in the front entrance. I stood up and bowed. Her and her manger bowed as well. She looks to be very shy because she is practically hiding behind her manger.

I guess she gets nervous around boys. This is gonna be interesting. "Come on stop hiding behind me and talk to him while I talk to his manger" (Manager Unnie) she said as she pushed the girl towards me. She was still wearing her mask and sunglasses. "And take those off!" (Manger Unnie) The girl slowly took them off.

Omg! "Minseo?!" "Jungkook?!" (Minseo) we said at the same time. "Please don't tell anyone at school! I don't want anyone to know I'm Min Minseo! Please!" (Minseo) I could get something out of this... I smirked.

Bts are the playboys of the school might as well take advantage of that. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the other side so the managers wouldn't hear us. She was clearly nervous. "I won't tell anyone on one condition. I won't tell anyone if you agree to be my girlfriend for a month!" I smirked. She was shocked. "No way!" (Minseo)

"Fine I'll just text the members right now" I said taking out my phone. "No! Please! I don't want anyone to think differently of me! Fine I'll do it..." (Minseo) "Good girl" I said as I pat her head.

"They will find out in the award show a month from now you know that right?" She nodded. We went back to our mangers. "We will be meeting here everyday to practice your song and the choreography." (Manager Unnie) we both nodded and went our separate ways.

Minseo's PV

What have I done... we went back to the dorms and I told my Unnies everything. They looked like they were gonna kill him. "How dare he manipulate you like that!" (Seomin) "Calm down Unnie I'm mad as well but what choice do I have..." "You could just tell them yourself" (Jihee) "No way I can't let history repeat itself. I'll get to know them first as Minseo then I'll get to know them as MinMin." They nodded and we went to bed.

I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow...