Your POV

As the call ends, I exit the car and start to walk to the front door. When I enter the house, I see all the boys welcome me with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hi boys!" I say as they all ran up to me and hug me "Awww I missed you guys so much!"

They all let me go and allow me to breathe.

"Let me show you your room," Namjoon said

"Sure." I nod my head

"No!" Jimin yelled, "I want to show her!"

"Why should you show her!" Jin joined the argument "I want to show her!"

"Okay, okay, calm down boys," V tried to calm them down "I'll just show her." He smirks.

"Why don't all of you just show me my room." I try and come up with a solution "Or I'll go on my own."

They all sigh and just agree to all show me. We head upstairs and I notice that my room is across from the bathroom and I'm next to J-hope and Suga, but then I notice something odd...

"Hey, do we only have one bathroom?" I question

"Yeah, but we've spoken to the landlord and she said that she'll try and get another bathroom," Namjoon explained to me.

We are outside my door and as I look at the other guys' doors I see that they all have cool little signs with their names on it.

"Later today, if you want, you can design your own little sign to put on your door," J-Hope said, "we put those up there so everyone knows where everyone's room is."

"Also it gives the doors some colour," Suga added, "without the signs, the doors look so bland and so boring."

"It's cute!" I replied, "So can I decorate it how I want to?"

"Of course!" Jungkook said, "You can add anything to it or just simply write your name."

"Alright, so we'll go and bring the boxes up here," Namjoon exclaimed, "Just get settled in and we'll make you feel right at home."

"Wait, I need to go and see my mother before she leaves for America," I rush out of the house and to the car.

"About time," My mother said slightly impatient "I'll see you during the summer, okay sweetheart?"

"Okay mom," I say with a smile on my face, "Make sure to call me when you get to America."

"Don't worry hun," She said then kisses me on the forehead, "I love you." She starts to drive off.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" I shout so she could hear me.

So now the hard part, getting my room sorted, but then I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine, because I realized that the boys are carrying my boxes upstairs and I just hope they don't look in the box with my posters of them... I know, I know, having posters of your childhood friends is a little weird but them being so famous on social media and I actually really like their music. Also... They all look really...cute? Them in posters, it makes me so proud but also I'm like their biggest fan girl ever...

Just then I hear a loud bang followed with a scream

*BANG*

"AHHHHHHH!"

That sounds like Namjoon! I see him on the floor waving around in pain, I go down the stairs to give him my assistance. I help him onto the sofa and I go and get an ice pack from the fridge and hold it on his foot for him. He suddenly goes silent, I look up to see if he's okay and he's bright red.