Chapter 2

(Edited)
[Edited, again]
Warnings? Well, ooc and you're gonna cringe so much lol. Have fun.

Narrator's point of view

"Well," Naruto sighed a long, rather painful, sigh, "guess I would have to tell them soon."

"If only they knew... " he continued, and his words confused the audience that he knew nothing about.

"It's messed up dad, really. After you died jiji continued being the Hokage and Danzo hid the Root organization from him. And well that bastard became Hokage after obaa-chan... died. There was no one to stop him. Ero-sennin died, jiji too, Mikoto-oba-san too, Fugaku-oji-san too, you and kaa-chan too. I just really miss you guys. I know you're in a better place but," he bit his lip, "not for too long. Is it selfish? For me to want this?" He chuckled humorlessly. People slowly started to wonder if their sixth Hokage —in that case Danzo— did such a thing.

"Who am I kidding? I was always 'selfish'. Ah by the way, I met Gaara and the Akatsuki," people thought nothing of 'meeting the Akatsuki', oblivious to his hesitation.

"I just wanted to tell you all of this cuz a certain someone said to meet you and tell you guys my intentions, then that you'll somehow inform me what you think of it and yea," he took a deep breath.

"So my intension is to revive you guys," people gasped and went to inform the Hokage.

"BUT! In no way like edo tensei!!" Curiosity and confusion were not a strange feeling any longer for the villager's and shinobi.

"I meant....." he paused. And what he did next shocked people so much, most fainted, screamed or froze. There in the place of those blue eyes were purple with rings in them, the Rinnegan. The greatest doujutsu.

"Rinne rebirth."

~oOo~

Meanwhile [in our universe lolol] Danzo heard all of it and got defensive. That boy needed to be eliminated. Quickly.

~oOo~

"So um yeah that was my intension, I would revive you and we would live with my group and my... lover." Jealousity tugged at people's minds and heart's.

"I'll come if you guys would like to be revived, I gotta go now, I'm sorry," saying so, his eyes changed back and a lone tear escaped his eye. With that he was gone in a second.

While everyone was in awe, no one noticed two red eyes, hiding in a tree.

~oOo~

Naruto's point of view

Well that went better than expected. I know they spied. When the seal broke I saw them, well more like sensed them. At first it worried me but then I saw those eyes, those eyes full with lust and hunger for power. A shiver ran down my spine at that thought. Disgusting. They're disgusting, calling me a demon and in the next second praising me, only to stab me in the back and use me. I hate them all, well except Iruka-sensei, Konohamaru, Teuchi and Ayame. I know that if dad, mom, etc. agree and I revive them, I'll have to bring Sasuke and those four with me. After all, I would revive: the old man, dad, mom, Mikoto-oba-san, Fugaku-oji-san, Shisui-nii, baa-chan and ero sennin. So the Uchiha family would probably like their second son with them. So much to do~ahh, feeling lazy. I got to the Akatsuki hideout and got in my room. Sighing once again I jumped onto my bed, only to find a certain raven leaning on the doorframe with his infamous emotionless face.
He made his way towards me, that expressionless look never leaving his face. He sat down next to my bed.
Soon, we engaged in all kinds of conversations and I didn't fail to notice every little change in his facial expression.

By the end of some random talk he fell asleep. Soon I felt darkness overcome me and I fell asleep as well.

In Naruto's dream:

I awoke in white place with absolutely no noise. Where am I? Just as I was about to slap myself a hand stopped me. And I froze in shock.
There before my eyes were "MOM, DAD!"

And we hugged to death. As we had our moment the others sweatdropped. I heard a cough. My eyes widened further. "Old man Hokage? Grandma Tsunade? Pervy Sage?!" I ran at them and embraced the old man in a bonechrushing hug, then grandma Tsunade and Pervy Sage. As we now had our moment another cough came. "And Mikoto and I? Hmph!" I knew this voice, way too good. "Shisui-nii, Mikoto-oba-san?!" I embraced them too and Fugaku-oji-san. "So I guess you came here too give me answers?" I asked, fear creeping up my spine.

"Yes we indeed did, child."
"Soooo?" I asked once again in a low voice. I took a deep breath hoping for the best.
"We.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

[Lolol, totally left you guys in a cliffhanger]