Chapter 3:(Not edited)

"AHHHHHHHH" I scream like no tomorrow, I was then cut off by the sounds of broken door coming from the living room. "We need to leave, NOW". Before i even had time to reply or scream again the strange person who I found out is a man by the voice gripped my arm with one hand and started to open my tiny window with the other. "What are you doing?!? ARe you kidnap-" Stopped because I was interrupted off by sound of footsteps coming up the stairs and him picking me up where his hands are under my knees and his other hand on my back, I guess I was overthinking too much and didn't realize the mysterious man was pushing me out the window.

"Ow" I shout as I hit my head on the window frame.

I was kinda stuck with my head in my room and the rest of my body dancing outside. That's when the guy shoves me really hard and I fall really hard on my butt with a thud. I turn my head around and that's when I see the guy standing on the roof with me facing my window closing it from the outside.

"What are you-" and I was cut off as he turns around. For the first time I look up at his eyes.

-Rule Number 7 Never look an adult in the eyes(Always look down)-

This time I needed to. Crap I hope he does not report me for doing so, Anyway it doesnt matter im just trying to identify him. I think to myself.

Crap I think, now I can't report him to the government because he's wearing a mask and sunglasses. Fuck . I take my eyes off his covered face to see what he's wearing. A brown jacket with a white shirt underneath, a pair of pants that seem blue, and some shoes. Before I have time to comment we're racing on my roof top and for some reason I don't resist.

I close my eyes as he holds one of my hands while we're running dragging me along and I listen to the sirens blaring across the whole town. Then I hear gunshots. "OMG" I screech in horror and open my eyes "I'm actually going to die, Omg".I screech as I see a bullet fly past me a fucking bullet. How is this guy not freaking out I think to myself. Turning my head straight I see the dark blended in with the red lights blinking everywhere you look. He obviously not from here I think no one owns anything that are colored outside of black white and everything in between (grays).

"Open your eyes and jump" He says. I haven't realized I closed my eyes again until he tells me too open them. "Take me to dinner first, also why would I need to jum-"I open them and take in my surroundings before I finish my sentence.

"Oh No no no no nonononononononononono-" I say shaking my head "I don't even know why I let you take me this far but i'm not jumping off a three story BUILDINg you Fucking Crackhead!!!!!!"

This time before he could answer I hear footprints and turn around. I couldn't get a good look because before I could this guy picked my up bridal style and jumped over the edge....

"AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHA"

"Can you PLEASE stop screaming we're fine" He says

"OH"

I look around realized i was brought to a car and we were currently driving, really fast. "Sooo is this you kidnapping me or ?" I ask while turning to look at him "Because if you are you suck, the only part you're good at for this whole 'Kidnapping' thing is the hidden identity part also mister you have a lot of explaining to do, WHy do i feel like it's okay to go with you ....you're a complete stranger an-"

"Please stop talking and i'll give all the answers you could possibly want"

"Fine I will shut up if you take that mask off, for all I know you could be a 78 years old from prison"

"No" he says sternly not taking his eyes off the road

"UGH" "YOu asked for it" I reply and I start to scream bloody murder.

After a solid 4 minutes and 38 seconds of screaming when he finally gave in

"Alright, Alright I'll take it off just stop that horrid sound before i crash this car, my ears are bleeding" I smile to myself and shut my mouth ending the horrible noise.

'Pull over so I can see it" I said

He smirks " That's what all the girls say when they're with me"

"Yeah yeah whatever 78 years old man" I reply laughing

I don't know why but I felt completely safe with this stranger.

"I'll let you see my face after we get away"

"Okay" I reply and sink into my seat looking at the same looking houses as we drive by.

After around 2 hours of driving the sirens that were once following us stopped and he pulls over i look out the window taking in my surroundings. Nothing, we were like in the middle of nowhere. I turned to look at him. "Can I see your face now"

"Yeah" hes says as he takes the sunglasses off and the mask off. I gasp as I see this beautifully sculpted Greek god in front of me. I didn't even realize i was holding in a breath until I felt a hand on my knee. Rubbing it gently.

His blue eyes looked the a deep ocean or the sky..and this hair was dark brown i couldn't even describe how perfect he was

"Like what you see" He smirks at me, all I can do I nod as he removes his hand from my leg and moves it to under my chin and applies pressure up to close my mouth. "Good" I hear him mutter as he starts to get out of his side of the car. "Where are you going" I shout. I don't get a reply back so I look through the car mirrors and see him waking back with something. A Blanket?

"WHy do you have a blanket?"I question " because its cold and it's almost one in the morning." He replies with no energy in his voice.

Crap I say to myself not realizing how late it is. I yawn.

"You own me answers mister 78 year old creep" I say fighting the urge of drowsiness.

"Tomorrow.. it's late, also I only have one blanket and im using it unless you want to Join me" He reply winking then jumping in the back seats of the car. And before I knew it he was out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up about two hours later due to me freezing my ass off. "Why is it so cold" I mumble to myself shoving my arms and short legs into the white shirt I was wearing.

I look around the car and I see him back there all warm and sleeping. Not fair I think... Ugh

Without being to stand the cold much longer i unravel myself from my cocooned place and tiptoe, stretching my legs over the middle divider of the car. I slowly crawl under the blanket with the not so mysterious man's blanket to keep warm.

I instantly felt sleepy as i was surrounded by a warmness. and all was well until i moved a very little to snog some of the blanket.

That's when I felt a little something touching my thigh. I yelped.

Great just great..This is going to be a long night.