I sighed softly, shrugging my shoulders. "Well I'm really sorry, Julian, and l'll try to be earlier next time." I said, looking my manager straight in the eyes.

"It's fine, as long as you go now!" I nodded as a reply and made my way over to the office where the journalist was already waiting for me. I opened the door and faced a tall man, who was all suited up.

"Good morning, Melody Peterson," the journalist politely said and he stood up, straightening his suit.

"I'm glad you could help us out with an interview on this beautiful day." The man said. I shook his hand while smiling at him. "No problem.." I looked over at the journalist with a questioned expression on my face as I didn't know how to call him. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm Jordan, Jordan West." He stammered, realizing he didn't introduce himself.

I nodded as a reply. "Okay, well.. let's answer some questions then." I clapped my hands together and slipped down into one of the chairs. After my manager arrived as well, the interview began.

Jordan cleared his throat before speaking, "Melody, the first question is about your work," he continued slowly, "fans are waiting for you to introduce us all to the new movie you're playing in, how long will it last before everyone gets to know more?" he asked professionally.

"Oh, erm.. I'm really busy with everything at the moment, and it's just not the right time to make things public," I inhaled deeply before continuing, "but I think it won't take too long before you all know."

Jordan nodded before asking me more questions, which I easily answered.

"Then, based on your personal life, many people are wondering if you're not secretly in love with someone or if there isn't anyone you like at the moment?" The journalist looked at me and smiled brightly, which made me feel a little more uncomfortable.

I hated these kind of questions. It wasn't like anyone's business except fo mine. I uncomfortably rocked the chair back and forth.

"There isn't. And even if there would be someone, I'm sure I wouldn't just tell everyone" I retorted, not even bothering to put a smile on my lips.

"Al right, thank you very much" Jordan blinked a smile and gathered his papers together to find the next question.

"But, despite the fact you said there is no man in your life, are you currently looking for one?"

"No, not really, but I mean.. of course if I find someone I'm fond of I would give him a fair shot, but I'm also not specifically looking for someone."

Jordan nodded and cleared his throat again. "Okay, then the last question, do you think there's a possibility for you to win an award at the award ceremony this weekend?"

My eyes suddenly jumped open, "Wait a moment, what?" I asked in confusion.

"There's an award ceremony for different kind of nominations this weekend, do you think there's a possibility for you to win something?" Jordan repeated his question, politely waiting for me to reply.

"I'm not sure as I didn't even know I was nominated," I retorted and chuckled again in embarrassment, "I mean, I assume you're not joking so- yeah.. I had some busy days lately so I wasn't really active on social media.. I guess I have to check it myself before 'thinking' something about it." I said, feeling stupid for not knowing.