“I don’t have a phobia. I just don’t like them!” Liam pouts, jogging out of the room. Harry eyes the folder and I hand it to him. He looks through it and his eyes catch on the birth certificate. He reads through it one more time. It’s hard for him to picture Louis being a father.

                “Hey! What’s that?” Louis asks, bounding into the room. Harry hands me the folder quickly and I snap it closed.

                “Shae’s stuff for school tomorrow.” I quickly say, running out to the car. I put it in Shae’s back in the backseat of my SUV. When I come back into the house, everyone is on the couch with Shae in Harry’s lap, playing with his curls.

                “Hi Mummy!” She greets me, her cute British accent ringing out.

                “Hi love.” I laugh, squeezing between Harry and Liam on the couch. Zayn, Niall and Louis are on the opposite couch, squeezed together.

                “We’re watching Friends!” Shae says cheerfully. I give Liam a look and he smiles slyly.

                “Who’s your favorite, Shae?” Louis asks, smiling at Shae.

                “JOEY!” The toddler screams at the top of her lungs. She has this weird crush over Joey. It’s creepy.

                “Who’s your favorite, Ashton?” Louis looks me dead in the eyes, sending chills up my spine.

                “Chandler.” I croak out. Louis acts like nothing ever happened and goes back to watching the show. Seriously?

                *

                *

                “Shae. Love, you need to get up. Daddy’s going to give you a bath.” I nudge my daughter. She wakes up instantly and Liam carries her upstairs to the bathroom. I have this whole neat freak thing with her. She gets a bath at night and a bath in the morning after breakfast. Harry always jokes that if we had to haul water, we’d be screwed.

                “Are you scared about her going to preschool?” Zayn asks once I curl up next to Harry.

                “Kind of. I don’t spend a lot of time away from her so it’s going to be different.” I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

                “Why are you having her go to preschool then?” Louis asks, putting his hands behind his head.

                “So she can be around people.” I shrug, rubbing my eyes.

                “You could wait a year.” Niall tells me.

                “I know. But I want her to be the friendliest kid in the world. And not be around you goons for another year straight, every day.” I joke and Harry slaps my cheek lightly.

                “How are you doing to deal, Haz?” Louis winks.

                “It’s going to be hard. But if Jacob and Renesmee can make it work, we can.” Harry jokes and I slap him on the leg.

                “Not funny!” I shout, making the four boys laugh.

                “I’m joking Ash.” Harry kisses my forehead.

                “Oohh, Liam’s going to kill you! You touched Ashton!” Niall squeals like a little girl.

                “I’m shaking in my boots.” Harry laughs.

                “You’re barefoot.” I tell him, making him look down at his feet. Sure enough, he’s barefoot.

                “It’s a metaphor!” He rolls his eyes.

                “Harry Styles knows a big word!” I gasp, falling off the couch. Niall’s cute laugh roars over the rest of the boy’s.

                “Ashton! Shae won’t stop splashing me!” Liam yells from upstairs. I shoot the boys a dirty look for teaching her how to play in the bathtub. I jump off of the floor and run upstairs, finding my daughter and boyfriend both soaked.

                “Shae Knight-Payne. What do you say?” I groan, putting my hands on my hips. The little girl’s eyes widen and Liam grabs a towel, wiping some of the excess water off of him.

                “Sorry.” She mumbles and I get a towel, picking her up out of the tub and wrapping it around her. Liam walks off to our room while I get Shae dressed in her pajamas.

                “Are you excited for tomorrow?”

                “No.”

                “Why not?”

                “I have to leave you and Daddy. And Uncle Harry, Uncle Louis, Uncle Niall and Uncle Zayn.”

                “You will get to see us tomorrow night! And you’re going to get friends your own age.”

                “I don’t want friends my own age.”

                “Shae.”

                “Mummy.”

                “You’ll like it. If you don’t we’ll get you a new day care.”

                “Okay.” She sighs and I bring her into the bedroom. Liam’s lying in bed, watching a movie on TV.

                “Get in bed.” I laugh as Shae leans on me. She crawls into her bed and I tuck her in.

                “Night Mummy. I love you.” She mumbles. I kiss her forehead and Liam gets up and kisses in the same spot I did. “Night Daddy.”

                “Night Shae. Love you too.” I smile, patting her sock monkey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please,

please,

please,

please,

comment and vote. I don't care if it's THIS BOOK SUCKS or Shae's so adorable or Sock monkey! I love reading them so much(:

Also, @winterblossom954, @JustWalkIn_1D and I are working together to get this book rated really well. It's on page 5 last time I checked. Well, we want it on page four or page three or page two or page one. Well, our goal is for it to pass a book that shall not be named...

So. 10 Comments and 10 votes? Ya?

Love you all (: