Swati: Ro, I am very sure something is going on in ur mind...Right?...

Roli : U know me so well, Swatu...

Swati: As I am ur besty...

Roli : True!!!...

Swati: Ro, it's not safe...What if...

Roli : Swatu, no one can dare to see a Princess and her friend bathing...

Swati: Hmm...

Princess Roli and Swati removes their clothes and jumps in the beautiful river...

They stands in the middle of the waterfall as the water falls on them...Swati throws water on Princess Roli and she too throws water on her...They enjoys a lot...

*******

King Siddhant with his troop too arrives in the same jungle...He somehow manages to dodge them and goes on his way...

After Some Distance

King Siddhant hears some sound of laughing, coming from a nearby place...

Siddhant : This sound...Where it's coming from?...

He goes in the direction, the sound is coming from...

*******

Princess Roli and Swati are still enjoying themselves...

King Siddhant stops his horse near the river...He gets down from the horse...

Siddhant : So it's coming from here...But who?...

He hides behind a tree and watches...He sees clothes and jewellery on the river bank...Suddenly, his eyes gets fixated on a girl's eyes...He gets mesmerized to look at her...

She is Princess Roli ...King Sameer gets into the river looking at her...Princess Roli and Swati are still unaware of anybody else's presence there as they are still in their enjoyment...