I laid myself and spread my legs in bed as I tried meditating about the fact that this Jen is an ongoing business student who is on top of her class, goes to an ivy league school in New York, the sole president of her department, her family runs the Grand Central Station, she fucks a photographer, and also a gay who's seemingly has a bad taste in fashion.

How can I do this? I even got myself in trouble from the high society back when I was still Jennie, the heiress of Kim Telecommunications, just to escape the ever tormenting world of trade and business, and now you're telling me that I am an ace student in business class and I have to actually take Marketing & Finance again? FUCK YOU, JEN. SERIOUSLY. I don't even know if that was a cuss for myself or for the other. Ugh.

My self condemnation was paused when I heard a bang near the open veranda. I was forced bounce up my bed and go on a sitting position as my heart raced out of shock. "LISA!" I shouted in frustration as I saw her working herself up the railings. Damn this girl.

"Hey, I just got out from a photoshoot." Her smile beamed before the afternoon sunlight, as her glistening eyes met mine. Suddenly, I forgot what I was worrying before. "I bought us cookies & ice cream." Then she playfully raised her two hands that was holding one plastic bag each. 

A dork. I goaded mentally. But out of nowhere my heart started palpitating. Shit. What? I looked at her smile again and I just felt blood rushing through my veins. Oh my fucking god, why do I find her so cute all of a sudden? My heart fluttered as a reddening sensation brushed through my cheeks, making me warm and pinkish. I was surprised myself. It was odd. Very odd. Lisa never makes me blush. She gets me horny. What sorcery is this?!

I decided to brush off my amusement and drive my attention to the cookies and ice cream that she was holding. Quickly, both of us rushed to the dining table and sat on upholstered bright red chairs that were facing one another. When Lisa was opening the rectangular ice cream container, which had a very sketchy brand design named Sealtest, my eyes immediately sparked familiarity between the words. "Wait." I paused as I felt my right eyebrow raising. "What?" Lisa got her hands off the container, she was bugged. "Is that really the Sealtest brand that was bought by Unilever on 1993? Which then they decided to merge it with the Good Humor frozen novelties company to establish the Good Humor-Breyers brand, which is by the way, my favorite ice cream brand of all time." My words showered out of nowhere. Unexpectedly all the homeworks I did on business school started to resurface. "Woah there! We're just here to eat the ice cream, not to discuss its historical origins." I saw her eyes popping out. "By the way, where'd you get that from?" She continued to ask as she went back to scooping the milk ice cream into our bowls.

"It was a homework from my business history class. Our professor wanted an expository timeline about Unilever and how they transformed their opulent empire through the years." I informed as a smirk sketched through my lips, remembering the sleepless nights that I had to study. "Well, I have no fucking idea what's Unilever about except that it is British." She added her say about the topic with a fading laugh following after. Is she trying to be funny? Hm. 

"Are you sure you hate business school?" Her tone implied a sense of query. My forehead crunched at the same time. I was questioning myself too. I can't even remember why I managed to put all that shit into my head or maybe because I knew I had a reputation to hold up to. Pride had the best of me but it took all my happiness away at the same time.

"I don't know. Maybe?" I answered with uncertainty. " All I know is that I loved the arts. It was the only thing that ignited my passion ever since. That's why I should need to choose it over anything else." I continued to explain as my expression turned melancholic. "What's wrong?" Lisa quickly caught my change of mood. "Nothing. I just realized that I can't paint as much as I want to anymore." My sight dispensed into space as I contemplate with the fact that I have to sacrifice my artistry again. Just to compromise and blend in, and be the top business student of NYU. "Hey..." Swiftly, a warm cup of hands caressed through the sideline of my cheeks as she flexed her body a little closer to reach me across the table. "You will still continue to paint. I'll make sure of that." Then she placed a smile so re-ensuring that it made me so skittish. Unsettling. Fluttering. She made a total mess of my feelings. "Okay?" Her honey-like voice plugged through my ears. I suddenly had a hard time breathing as I can feel my heart beat ten times faster. She's supposed to get me horny, not flustered! My internal thoughts can't even figure out what was happening, yet somehow Lisa's hazel eyes were telling me that this is something I should not worry. I only need to feel it. So amidst my flabbergasted situation, I responded a smile back. "Okay. I'll remember that."