"Yeah, but I mean, the REAL you. Not the front you put up all day." Beca said quietly.

When Chloe remained silent, Beca continued. "I know it sounds weird coming from the girl who shuts everyone out, but its true. I don't remember what my life was really like before you came barging into it, but I'd like to know how yours was. I'll even tell you about mine," Beca bargained. "It's pretty shitty, but I will."

"Okay," Chloe replied, as she gently began stroking the smaller girl's hair. "What do you want to know?"

"I want to know what your life was like before you met me." Beca responded, with a grin that could not be seen in the dark. "I want to know everything about you," she continued. Beca sincerely wanted to get to know her best friend even more. She needed to know what made Chloe, Chloe.

"Well. I guess I'll start with..." Chloe began.

Beca and Chloe stayed up talking until about 2am before they finally drifted off to sleep. They weren't asleep for long though, because suddenly 'Kookaburra' started blasting from the redhead's phone, echoing throughout the moonlit room.

"That must be Fat Amy!" Chloe said, a bit startled as she tried to suddenly sit up while attached to another human being. "She must have changed her message tone again. It used to be 'All I Do is Win'," she continued on distractedly, as she searched for her phone which was proving to be almost impossible in her sleep induced state.

1 MISSED CALL FROM FAT AMY (FAT PATRICIA) WILSON: 2:47am EST

1 TEXT FROM FAT AMY (FAT PATRICIA) WILSON: 2:48am EST

Why do I have 35 messages & calls from the Nazi? Call me bitch. Bye.

Chloe squinted at the screen before giving up and just tossed the phone at Beca and laid back down on the bed, her arm at an odd angle as Beca read the text message out loud. With a grunt, hit the brunette hit the 'redial' button on the phone, ready to tear Fat Amy a new one for waking her up from a really great dream, involving a certain red head.

"Hi Chloe!" Fat Amy began. "Guess wha-."

"No. It's Beca," she crossly. "Why the hell are you calling us at 3am, Amy?"

"What are you talking about? It's not even midnight. I've just returned from Benji's magic show!"

"There's a thing called a time zone, dumbass. You're 3 hours behind us," Beca spat out angrily. "I was sleeping, and I'm about 5 seconds away from hanging up on you and going back to bed."

"Excuse me bitch, there's no need to shout," Amy said. "Besides, you'll want to know why I'm calling."

"Unless you're calling because you express mailed us the keys to the handcuffs, I don't want to hear it." Beca said testily. "Chloe and I are both pissed at you."

"Chloe, don't worry, its just God punishing you cuz you're a ginger. And Beca, just think of this like training for if you ever end up getting arrested some day," the large Australian placated.

"5 seconds, Amy," Beca warned. "Get to the point. And fast."

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you all about my Vegas experience later. I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming home a bit earlier, due to Aubrey's commands."

Apparently, the blonde dictator had bombarded Amy with incessant calls and texts that apparently started as soon as she left the Bellas house. Beca had never felt more grateful for Aubrey than in that moment.

"Great. Text me your flight details, and I'll make sure someone picks you up," Beca said sleepily, too tired to properly emote how happy she was to hear the news.