Welcometo ikebukuro

'Run and don't stop running!'
'I can't just leave you here! I'm staying and not going to abandon you kaneki!!'
'If you don't leave now there going to get you too!'
'I don't give a Damn kaneki!'
'(Y/n) please.... I can't lose you too... Please just go'
'Kank-' you where interrupted with kaneki pushing you out of the way before getting hit
'KANEKI!!!!' You tried running to him but he stoped you while smiling at you with blood dripping from his mouth 'promise me that you'll live' he hugged you before kissing the top of your head 'k-kaneki...' you said while staring to cry 'will find each other again some day I promise... Now go and don't turn around!' He said. 'I'm sorry...' You said as you turned around and started to run the opposite direction from kaneki. A few seconds later you hear kaneki screamimg. You ran into an alley and fell on your knees and start cry and scream in pain.

End of dream

"Ugh God Damn not again" you said as you start to rub your eyes. 'Why do I always have to remember' you look down at your knees as you sir down on the trains seat.

"NEXT STOP IKEBUKURO"

"Whelp that's my stop" you said will getting up from my seat. 'I guess it's time to start a new life now....' You thought as you exit the train. As you started to walk out the train station you pumped into someone without paying attention. "I'm so sorry!!!" You and the boy say at the same time while bowing down. "Eh?" You looked at him while he looked at you. You both ended up laughing out loud while getting a bit of attention her and there. "Hahaha, my bad. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking " you said while scratching the back of your head "its alright, I-i wasn't paying attention to where I was walking too" he said while blushing a little but you didn't pay much attention to it. "I'm (fake name)" you fake smiles "o-oh I'm...."

Cliffhanger Bwahahahaha!!!!