Hide microphone, react: How 2 open the blinds, babies 2, stay?

GemmaWorthington dares Helpy to hide his fathers microphone.

Helpy: okay.

Later...

Funtime Freddy: Funtime foxy, have you seen my microphone?

Funtime foxy: no.

Funtime Freddy: Damn. Where is it?

Helpy; I wonder how long it'll take him to realize his mic is on the ceiling

FuntimeMonster5 dares springtrap to react to "How 2 Open The Blinds" by Red_Spring.

Springtrap: WTF?? Was that shrek??

borkborkbo dares everyone to do the baby thing again except for the parents, shadows, and nightmares.

Freddy, chica, Toy freddy, Toy chica, Fredbear,B.B., Jj, Plushtrap, bonbons, bonnets, twisteds: *poof* again?!

Toy Bonnie: *picks up Bonbon and Bonnet* you guys are so cute!!

Bonbon: dang it! I knew this was going to happen!

Bonnet: we're her kids. Of course she's going to be like this.

Plushtrap: why....

Spring Bonnie: because your cute. :3

Nightmare: I think I'll take care of the twisteds since they're similar to the nightmares.

Shadow Freddy: guess we got the rest

Shadow Bonnie: I just realized how much the chicas look like babies with their bibs on.

Chica: screw you.

FMBFangirl67 asks if her OCs FMB and Shade could stay for the Ask or Dares.

Lolcram11: sure. Just tell me where their stats are just tell me in the comments. Make sure to Ask or Dare and vote!