05. help us

VALENTINE
CHAPTER FIVE

                              VAL STEPPED OUT OF THE UBER, SHORTLY FOLLOWED BY DIANA AND SADIE. they had been travelling all day and were just excited to get to heath's place. it had been almost a year since val had seen her older brother and she has missed him dearly.

❝ VAL! ❞ heath and zane's voices called out. val's head whipped around and saw the two men running out of their shared place. a huge smile immediately formed on her face as she began to run towards them. they all held their arms out wide and val was immediately embraced in a tight hug from heath. zane was holding his vlog camera up, capturing the moment.

❝ i missed you guys so much! ❞ val's muffled voice said from beneath the tight hug. heath slowly let go and val did the same.

❝ uh, this makes me wanna cry. ❞ zane commented, pretending to fan away his tears. val rolled her eyes and walked over to zane, giving him a tight hug too.
diana and sadie watched on with big smiles on their faces.

zane and heath helped the girls with their bags and they all made their way into the home. once inside, zane and heath introduced themselves to diana and sadie and made them feel welcome. all five of them spent a few hours getting to know each other and catching up on their lives.

❝ we have a surprise for you girls. ❞ heath said, standing up from his seat with zane following behind. the three of them looked confused as heath grabbed his car keys.

❝ a surprise? ❞ val asked.

❝ yep, but it's not here, so we're gonna have to make a quick trip. ❞ zane announced.

━━━

♥︎  liked by diananoel, sexysadie, val

♥︎ liked by diananoel, sexysadie, val.hussar and 17,221 others

heathhussar ━ she begged me to let her drive, even though she had no idea where we were going
tagged: val.hussar diananoel sexysadie

comments

userone omg they're reunited !!!

usertwo she's so pretty 🤧

diananoel ngl, i'm terrified rn
diananoel she can't drive for shit

userthree it's a good job val can't check her phone rn because she would go mad ^ sksks

sexysadie if i don't make it to wherever we're going alive,, tell my mom i love her 🥺
zane bit dramatic babes
sexysadie shut up, u literally just screamed out of the window "HELP US"
zane and i oop

userfour where are they going??

todderic_ ━ the new pouty girl, corinnakopf she's coming for your brand
corinnakopf i'll let it slide because she's cute ☺️

userfive can david let her drive the tesla?!
diananoel GOD NO!

LOAD MORE COMMENTS