Chapter 4

Tatum's POV

"Maybe," I said. I had a really good time tonight, but what about Finn?

My god Tatum, stop thinking about Finn! But what if I'm making a big mistake about trying to let him go.

Sighing, I decided to tell Macy what she was waiting for, the details.

You could practically see the happiness bubbling from Macy when I said I had a really nice time.

"Details, now!" I laughed; my best friend was the best.

"Well for starters we both LOVE food! How great is that?" Macy smiled and urged me to go on. I could get used to this, having Niall in my life. Wait... what, no! Don't think like that. He's just another date that will go no farther than the second date.

"Macy, oh my god his accent, it's so sexy! Sometimes I wish he would just talk to talk," I smiled. "And he is so nice but funny! Not to mention his teeth they are my type of perfect," I laughed. Macy shook her head and spoke.

"I knew you would like his teeth, you think people's flaws make them perfect and ordinary," she said. I smiled and hugged my best friend, she knew me so well.

"You were born ordinary, why die a copy?" Macy nodded agreeing with me.

"Well other than those things, we got on really well! Macy, he's so sweet and has a great personality," I smiled.

"We got desert and after we just walked around town to see the lights of the town, I had such a good time, but what about Finn?" I said ruffling my hair which was probably cave man like now.

"What about him Tatum? I thought you decided you would stop the never-ending cycle! I don't know how other to explain it you fight and make up then you kiss and break up," Macy said. "And yes I just quoted Katy Perry, and I'm proud!"

"Then you don't understand," I said.

"Understand what?! There is nothing to understand it’s a cycle that needs to stop. You're just going to be crushed when he realizes this first and breaks your heart, once again except this time it will be like double the pain and anger," she spoke. I groaned, she was right, but Finn was still a good guy in my heart.

But was getting my heart broken and stepped on worth it? Worth all the pain I knew Finn would bring me the longer I stayed with him.

And then there was Niall, who is a gentleman! Finn always made us split the bill at dinner, but Niall covered the whole thing, and even open opened doors for me. Finn would never do that.

"Whatever, this night was not about him," I said in fact this night was about blonde, Irish cutie Niall and I.

~~~~~•~~~~~

We spent the last hour talking about how the date went, and Macy look very pleased with it.

“So do you think you’ll go on another date?” She asked excited. I’m sure I would, but I don’t want to rush into things.

“I don’t know, we were only on one date so I don’t even know if he liked me,” I said. I hoped he liked me, I never really cared what people thought but he had no reason not to like me.

“Tatum, don’t be stupid he liked you! He asked if you ever wanted to go out again, that has to tell you something,” Macy explained. I nodded, this is true but he could have just said that to be polite.

“Yeah I guess, I did give him my number so maybe he’ll call.” Macy smiled and shook her head.

"Tatum, I'm so happy for you," she whispered. I smiled, but I noticed the slight bit of sadness from her body language. I knew this girl like the back of my hand.