Chapter 2

Macy's P.O.V-

"Mac!" Liam shouted from the kitchen as I sat with a sleeping Niall in my lap, playing with his dyed hair. I looked up and peeked my head from over the sofa.

"Yeah?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. He motioned me over with his index finger, looking up from whatever he was cooking, and what he was cooking smelled delightful. Lifting Niall off of my body, I strolled into the tiny kitchen and rested my chin on Liam's shoulder, looking over to see what was on the griddle. "Hm, grilled cheese..."

"Yup," he said, popping the 'p', "your favorite." Liam turned around and kissed me before flipping over the sandwich with a spatula.

"Babe, you look really masculine in that apron," I giggled in his ear. He looked down and furrowed his brow, turning around to face me.

"What's wrong with my floral apron? You don't think it's sexy?" he asked, pouting a tad.

"No, I think it's very sexy," I laughed, poking his stomach before sitting down at the table, watching him continue to cook. The aroma of warm, melted, gooey cheese wafted at my nose, making my mouth water.

"Can we get a golden retriever puppy?" he asked, turning the oven off now that our food was ready. He cut mine into four squares, just how I like it, and got out the ketchup bottle along with drinks for the both of us.

"Sure," I grinned, being completely serious.

"Really? Sweet, let's go tomorrow to pick one out then," he decided, smiling madly before taking a bit of his wonderful creation.

"I want a sperm whale!" Niall complained, now awake probably from the smell of food. He got up and took the seat between us, trying to steal a bite of our snack, but we both swatted his hands away.

Louis, Harry, and Zayn came through the front door, scaring me half to death, and came right into the kitchen.

"Whale cum!" Niall greeted them loudly, standing up from his chair to be over dramatic. Everyone gave him weird looks.

"Um, did you just say welcome or whale cum?" Zayn asked his brows in a knot in confusion as he leaned against the counter.

Niall didn't answer because his head was now deep in the fridge on a hunt for food while Harry kept pestering Liam for a bite of his grilled cheese.

"Piss off, Harry," Liam shooed him, making a face at his mate. Like a shark, he had to keep moving and went straight to me with a goofy grin on his face.

"Macy," he sang, batting his eyelashes at me and shooting me a smile.

"Nope, sorry Harry," I laughed, dipping a corner of the food into ketchup before bringing it to my mouth. "Liam always makes the best grilled cheeses, so you cannot have a bite of it," I informed him. We both turned to a nodding Liam, smiling proudly and still in his floral apron.

"Harry, you're wearing those jeans I bought you that makes your bum look good," Louis blurted out, nodding in approval of Harry's choice of bottoms, causing all of us to laugh including Harry.

"Hm, hey Niall?" I asked, finishing my food and looking at the cheery blonde. He turned to me and smiled.

"Yeah? What do you want," he laughed.

"Would you ever consider on going out on a blind date?" I considered, thinking of Tatum. They could be a cute couple, even though Niall isn't really her type, it could still work.

"No, not really. If you are implying that I should go out more and go on dates, it's never gonna happen," he explained, shaking his head.

"Oh c'mon, Ni. I have this really cute, fit friend who I know you would absolutely love to pieces," I wined, taking his hand and squeezing it. "Please? I mean it wouldn't hurt to just try."