Chapter One

Chapter One - Play Time in the night.

I lay in bed thinking about today, "Was tht girl real? people who go into the forest just before sun rise always say they see her. but everyone think they've gone crazy, if i could just get a photo of her then maybe just maybe people will believe." I think to myself.

I lay in bed thoughts wizing through my mind, I was turning 16 tomorrow so no wonder i couldn'd sleep. I thought of today at school, Jack,Mat and Max had buillied me for being a little over wieght and that my hair was red an always messy. I thought of how meny time they had kicked and hit me untill a little girl came along, she looked around 7 or 8 and she looked like me,apart from she had pink eyes when i had really really really dark gray.

~A few hours later~

I woke to the sound of something hitting aganst my window 'Smack......Smack.....Smack' there it was again. I got up, man it was freezing! It was soo cold that i could see my breath. I opened the window and looked out. Not a smart move. A stone hit my right in the face, then another and then another "oww! what was that for!?" i called down to the little girl outside my window "I wanna play with you in the woods!" she called up to me hope filled on her face and i could tell she was bord as hell. "Fine! I'll be down in a minute let me get changed!" I wined back at her "okay!' she said with a large pritty smile on her face. Wait what??? she wants me to come out side and play with her in the forest at 3 in the morning?? Fear went through me and i fell to my knees with dread "I can't! i just can't go play with that little girl! it happens in most horror storys and moves! the person goes to play with a little girl, they play hide and seek and she kills him!" i think as sweat forms on my forhead and i start to panic. I put on my Black Hoddie,Green pants,my brown army shoes and my green army cap And i went down stairs and out the door to the little girl. As we walked towards the forest my dread got worse.