Chapter 21- Secret Exposed

Chloe POV. 

"Chloe, how did it go with your father earlier?" Sarkis asked.

"Uhh I think he might be losing his mind." I said feeling some type of way.

"Why would you think that?" He asked.

"I can't really talk about it." I said. Ughh would he just drop the question.

"Is it about this place called 'Hyßtèrìà'?" He said. God, God, God!

I stood up so quick, everything went blurry. "How do you know about that?" I asked well yelled.

"Chloe please come down. You should sit." He said in a calming tone.

"Answer me! How do you know about that?!" I yelled. How does everyone no about this little world but me.

"Thats where I was born and spent the first half of my life there. But when I turned sixteen my father told me about you. The girl I use to play with in witchcraft school. I missed you when you left, but when I saw a vision of me talking to you. My heartache came back, with all the old feelings. I had forgot the way you made me feel." He said searching my face for my reaction.

What the fuck is he talking about? Is my brain playing games? Is this really happening? I just stared at Sarkis as if he were crazy. How could he know of this? Why haven't I remembered him from my past? He was never in my school, he must have  me mistaken with someone else. Would that make him a witch too?

"What are you talking about I only played with one person there. And he wasn't you, he was a prince and had a sister not a brother. And he lived with his father and his mother died a few years earlier." I said. As i started to speak memoreies I had never seen bafore started to hit me. No this can't be.

"Do you remember when went to The Star?" He paused and I nodded. "The host said it was a pleasure to meet me? That because I'm the prince to be and I never really go to vampire places." He said.

"You took me to a vampire infested restaurant?" I yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell louder. They could have ate me, and I would have never saw it coming.

"Well yes but you had fun. I just wanted to see if you could since them like you use to." He said. My thoughts and emotions start to run wild and angry.

"You a bastard. Your crazy just like my father. I knew you were to good to be true." I yelled. "Get out my house." I guess this is the end of my fairy tale.

"No, Chloe just think about the last time you came to class. Please give me your hand." He said reaching for my hand. Ughh no....

"Don't touch me and you were not there. I didn't even go to class the last day." I said. "I know because we were in the castle garden. And right before we left I...- we had our first kiss!" He said while taking my hand.

At the touch of his hands all the memories of us playing together can back. Like they had been locked away for this very moment. Then the last day came into focus. We snuck out of class and went to his house. The maid made us go in the garden, so his father wouldn't see us. It was five minutes before the bell was to ring. He asked me to close my eyes and sit in my favorite flowers (Jamison's) garden. He sat down to then he kissed me. Until the bell rang and then he said he was sorry. And erased my memory.

"Why did you erase my memory?" I asked. "I thought I'd get in trouble." He said. "But I didn't erase it I just blocked it." "But you were in witchcraft school so how are you a vampire?" I asked. This just didn't add up. "Because my mother was half witch." He said. "And my sister has a different father then I." "But I never knew about you brother." I said. "He took after my father. I'm just a little of both." He said.

"How can this be so. Its not possible, vampires aren't real. You don't even sparkle! Are burn in the sun!" I said disappointed.

"Are you fucking kidding me! So you want me to sparkle and burn. What did I do to you?" He said. "You lied and sparkling would be kool and mean Edward was true or real. How ever you want to put it." I giggled.

"That's not funny. Its actually offensive to all vampires." He said. "Well what do you want with me now 'Sarkie'" I asked. My braibn felt like it was being over uploaded. "You remember you nickname for me 'Loe'." He said.

"Wait are you supposed to be my mate? Omg, this not fair what if I love someone else." I said. "I didn't tell you, so you could fall for me for all the right reasons. Not because you thought your had to. And you can't truly love someone else. You can try but look at you father. He loves that nurse but he could never be with her forever. But they have a great relationship, an she will probably quite when he pasts. But that is his density." He said. How dare he talk of my father that way?

"I hate you soon much you don't even know!" I screamed as I ran the bathroom. "Chloe stop, please you have to understand." He banged on the door. " Σας ζητώ να ανοίξετε την πόρτα. Το φως ζητώ. ( I ask you open the door. The light I ask). And with that the door popped open.

"Ugh don't do that and get out because I think of a spell myself." I said looking through the memories to find something useful. "Chloe the only reason we became mates, is because of that kiss. It was a test to see if we liked each other. I didn't know until three year when I found you."

"But you looked so happy here I couldn't take you away from your life. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. But then I saw your father. He's in so much pain and the only way for him to rest is for us to being together. " He said. 'Will he might have to suffere a while.' I thought.

I had to stop and sat down. My head started to spinning, so I sat on the tub. How could this be so? But I have never love anyone else? But why did he have to block my memory? Why didn't my daddy tell me this earlier? Does my mother know what my father is? If so why would she still be with him? Am I the only person who doesn't know? How am I supposed to react to this? Am I supposed to just pick up everything and leave? Can I tell my friends what's going on? Why is he staring at me? I couldn't even begin to try and understand.

Sarkis grabbed my hand and started answering my unspoken questions. As if he knew I couldn't speak. "Because it was dense to happen. Because your heart is already mine. I didn't I just thought it was the right thing to do. Because he was waiting for you to mature, and be able to understand this. She knows what you father is. Because you had to be born by his love, and she loved him. No, your siblings or stepfather don't know. Just tell me how your feel and we can go from there. Well that depends on you. You can tell them if they promise not to tell anyone. Because I needed to know how you were taking it." He said answering all my unspoken questions.

"Please come lay on the bed. You look like you going to faint." He said while walking me over to my bed. "This doesn't add up! That's why I couldn't love Baran?" I asked. "Yes." He said stony. "That's not fair, I really liked him." I said. "But you could never truly say you love him." He said. I just stared, a bit annoyed, with all todays events. Except for lunch, I guess.

Sarkis POV. 

I guess she was taking it well. She seemed like she needed time to think about it. I guess this is a lot to take in at one time. "Would you like for me to leave. So you can think this over?" I asked her. But she didn't respond. "Chloe I just want..." I looked over at her she was asleep. I guess I'll stay until she wakes up.

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ TairBlossoms ~