Peter?

-Peter's P.O.V-

Peter's attention turned from listening to the bug outside the door to the sound of gunshots and yelling. He heard a quick pattering if steps, then his door being unlocked.

Peter trailed the man who stuck something that made the drugs get out of his system, and gave him his weapons. His web shooters.

"Wolf Spider, The Avengers are attacking our base. We want you to either kill them, or capture. Understood?" The man said in hurried yet stern Russian.

Peter nodded. He knew better than to speak.

"Then get ready. Quickly," He said, tossing Peter's mask at him. It was gray muzzle-like thing. So when Peter clipped his hood up, the only thing that could be shown was his brown eyes. The rest of his suit was black. Thin enough where he could still move freely, but enough protection where bullets couldn't do to much damage. But if it was shot point blank, or a knife was stabbed from close up, the suit couldn't protect him from that.

The suit he wore was the only thing he actually owned, if he call it that, that could be worn, so he only had to put the muzzle on. He clamped his web shooters on, and walked out of the room.

"Oh, and Spider?" The man called from behind him, making Peter stop in his tracks. "The traitor is here. If you see it. Kill him."

Peter nodded, and continued walking out of the room. Once he got to the stairwell he webbed up to the second level above ground. He swung onto a tree branch above the HYDRA soldiers and studied the battle below.

His eyes flickered to a shiny circular piece of metal. "Captain America..." Peter mumbled with his head tilted. "This should be fun."

Peter lept from the tree and used Captain America's shoulders as a springboard to throw him on the ground, and back in the trees. "What the-" He heard him say as he got back up, and looked around, holding his shield close.

Peter came from behind, with his web shooters. Using them to twist Captain America around and make him fall back down. 'I would think this would be more of a challenge,' Peter thought to himself. 'If all of them are like this then-'

Peter's thoughts were cut off by another man walking into his eyesight. Peter scanned the man, he had a-

Peter snarled.

A metal arm.

One thought filled his brain. Peter Parker left, and due to ten years of being brainwashed, only the Wolf Spider remained. He growled and flicked his wrists back so two vibranium blades the length of his forearm slid out.

Traitor traitor traitor traitor.

Without thought of being quiet, maybe it was Peter trying to help someone not get killed, The Wolf Spider snarled and lept at his prey. The Traitor whirled around in time to roll away. Peter landed on his knee glaring at the two prey, with his two knives in position to attack when needed.

The Traitor's eyes widened when he saw his attacker. "I know you..." He murmured.

The Spider lunged, at aimed at the Traitors head.

Kill, kill, kill, kill.

The Traitor blocked the knives with his arm, causing sparks to fly in his face. The Spider growled, ducked when the other man's shield came flying at his face. Kicking up from the ground, he kicked the shield back towards the man. He backflipped away from the punch aimed at his face.

He dropped to a crouch and jumped away from the other man's, Captain America, a faint voice reminded him, attack.

"I know you," The Traitor said again.

"You know nothing," The Spider hissed, and once again attacked, twisting in mid air to dodge an arrow that his senses cautioned him about.

He landed, and threw one of his knives where the arrow came from, after a few seconds, he flicked the wrist that the knife came from, activating the magnet that magnetically summoned the knife back.

The Spider looked back to his two original prey, and was about to lunge when he heard the Traitor say, "Peter?"

-Bucky's P.O.V-

Bucky ran to Steve when he noticed him fall on the ground. He was about to make an old man joke, but stopped when he heard a fain growl. He looked up, barely quick enough to roll out of the way of a knife made out of the same material of his arm.

Bucky looked up from his position to look and retaliate, but stopped when he saw his attacker. He saw a boy, a teenage boy wearing the same gear he had used to when he was with HYDRA. Although the armor was less bulky, and seemed more skin tight. His boots were knee high, and he had a hood that shadowed his face.

Although with seeing the black cladded teen, an onslaught of memories flooded his mind. Doe-brown eyes, hopeful whisperings of escaping, and quiet giggles. "I know you..." Bucky murmured.

In response the boy lunged with the knife aimed at his head. Bucky blocked the two blades with his arm, sparks flying with the two metals met. When the kid dodged Cap's shield, Bucky took the chance and threw a punch. The kid dodged, and more memories flickered in Bucky's mind. High pitched screams and wails, tears of anger and pain, and tiny smiles that slowly lost hope.

"I know you," Bucky insisted.

"You know nothing," The familiar boy hissed. He attacked again, but twisted in mid air to avoid one of Hawkeye's arrows. When he landed he threw a knife in the direction Bucky's friend was. Worry flowed through Bucky's veins until Clint's voice came through the com, "I dodged."

Bucky watched as the blade came back to the boy, and met the boy's eyes which triggered more memories. Sparring a young boy on mats, wimperings of 'I'm forgetting I don't want to forget, help me please.' and a name.

"Peter?" Bucky said softly, with a disbelieving tone.

The boy stopped and flash of realization and confusion shone in his eyes before he halted his movements. Peter rapidly blinked, as if trying to throw off a daze, and shook his head. A whine escaped the boy's mouth, and the two blades on his wrists retracted. He gripped his head, and kneeled over. "Peter is that you?" Bucky whispered. "You gotta snap out of it, kid. It's me."

Bucky ignored the look Steve was giving him, and knew the Clint had an arrow pointed at the kid, just in case. He took a step towards Peter, "I know you're their kid. You could always come back better than I could. Come on."

Peter looked at Bucky with wide, pleading eyes, "I- James? How- Why-"

Their peaceful groundbreaking moment was cut off by Peter doubling over, and pressing his hands against his ears and his head to the dirt. He screamed in pain, and Bucky could barely blink before a dart hit Peter in the back causing him to collapse against the ground.

"That wasn't me," Clint said anxiously through the coms.

Men in black suits and guns came from behind Peter, and shot wildly at them. Steve covered both of them with his shield, and before they knew it the shooting stopped.

Bucky looked around wildly. HYDRA had escaped, and with them they had taken Peter.

AN: Comments and votes make me happy! Thanks for reading!