2

I know it jumped a whole lot but it will make since

"How was your first day of middle school?"

" well it was OK I guess Ethan and Grayson had three classes with me." I said as I put down my bookbag

" what did you guys have for lunch."

"Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, sweet peas, and some type of fruit."

"That's good."

" I mean, I guess."

I walk away from my mom blabbering about something. She mainly now talked about her self since I've grown up and my dad passed away. I step into my room, and I take out the math work I didn't get to finish during class. About 30 minute passes and my mom calls me down for supper, I looked down and I see my dad's favorite dish which is spaghetti and meatballs. I take a seat and I start to eat, and the doorbell rings.

"I'll get." I jumped up from my chair.

I get to the door and I see Ethan and Grayson.

"Hey, can we come in?" Ethan asked.

"Ummm sure." I say as I open the door wider to let them in. I walk back to the table and my mom had set out food for both of them.

"Eat up kids. It's the weekend and we have a long night ahead of us."

"What do you mean mom?"

"Well Ethan and Grayson are staying the night, well we are staying in the living room."

"Wow, just like old times." I look at Ethan as I see him smile.

"Can I invite Kenzie over?" I ask my mom.

"She is already on her way."

-/-
My mom is now falling asleep on the couch and we decided to sneak off into my bedroom.

"How about spin the bottle?"

"I wanna go first." Said Garyson

We sit down and Kenzie lays the bottle on the slide. Grayson puts his hand on the bottle and spins it. It slows down and it lands Ethan. We burst out laughing and Grayson screams.

"Im not kissing my brother." 

"Then I will." I say grabbing Ethan's chin and Pulling him towards me. Kenzie and Grayson just watched in shocked, our lips meet. We hear footsteps come up the stairs and we rush to the blankets. Ethan and Grayson lay on the floor, me and Kenzie lay in my bed. I hear my door peep open. My mom laughs and closes the door. 

-/-

Thoughts feel my mind. My first kiss went to my best friend. I hope he thinks im nothing more.

A/N

My school finally unblocked wattpad!! Im writing this on my chromebook. Also sorry for such a long wait.   ~Ash