Chapter 2

J-hope pov

I been looking for jin everywhere, where is he? "J-hope I've been looking for you everywhere." I can't deal with namjoon right now "Hey have you seen the new stylist he pretty hot, I heard his name jin." My eyes wide, I quickly went to the dressing room seeing jin nervous, I think he suppose to introduce himself and I also think they thought he the stylist. "Jin, I have been looking everywhere for you." "Wait, you two know each other?" "yes, he my friend." "So he not the stylist then?" "Yep that true."

Anyway I grab his hand and went to the photoshoot, seeing namjoon on his phone while the stylist doing his hair. "Namjoon meet my friend jin."
End pov

Namjoon pov

I was on my phone playing games until I hear j-hope saying "Namjoon meet my friend jin." I look up seeing just him but not jin "Where is he?" I see him looking around and yelled "JIN" I see him at the food table eating.

" I look up seeing just him but not jin "Where is he?" I see him looking around and yelled "JIN" I see him at the food table eating

I see he likes food, "so this is jin, he cute, anyway I have to go to the photoshoot."

I touch my chest and my heart beating so I don't know why?
End pov

Jimin pov

"Jimin can you come here and help me with my shirt." I know he doesn't need any help with his shirt. Me and yoongi are dating everyone knows that and they support us as well. As I walk to yoongi, he pull me to the dressing room. He started to kiss me not gently but a rough kiss.

While we were kissing we heard taehyung "you guys should've lock the door, you know, well at least you guys didn't do it." We stop kissin."Well we were getting there, anyway what are you doing here anyway?" "Manger waiting for you." Oh yes yoongi manger is lisa she really nice but very strict at her job too.

I fix his shirt and patted his chest "well you should go, she waiting for you. As he left I grab taehyung hand before he left "I have something to tell you. It is a secret though."

"What is it?" "My parent know I work as a stylist and they wanted me to go to America because they want me to a better career." "What! Have you told yoongi?" "No I'm not ready."
End pov

Jimin didn't know yoongi heard the whole conversation.