34. REAL LIFE

Jordan shoved his phone into his back pocket as he turns the corner to the sewage set. He looks around, trying to spot Hailia but can't see through the special effect fog.

"Halia?" he calls out, trying to hide that he was a little frightened.

He feels a hand on his shoulder and he turns around to see Halia in her costume and makeup smiling at him.

A small shriek erupts from Jordan, causing everyone to reveal their hiding spots by laughing.

"That was an amazing last day of filming," Margot says, walking out of the fog with her Harley Quinn costume, "Sure was funny watching 6'3" man jump and scream like that."

Halia giggles while her friend glares at her, "Wow. And to think I brought you cupcakes to your trailer."

"Really!?!?" she screeches, making Jordan laugh at how the villain she is playing is so opposite of her.

"Yeah but I think I'm going to have to take them back," he teases her, arms crossed.

"Oh hell no!" Halia exclaims, running to her trailer, leaving her cast behind her with Jordan.

"You guys are so cute," Margot speaks up, a smile on her face, "I'm gonna miss you guys. Have fun filming Riverdale though!"

Jordan tries to hide his tinted pink face by looking down with a smile, "Uh thanks."

"You need to ask her out before somebody else does," Will points out before walking to his trailer to change.

Everyone walks away after a few goodbyes, leaving Jordan standing alone.

"Yeah. I do."

Also idea creds to MaliaWinchester02