Juvia My Beloved!!!

"GRAY DARLING IM SO GLAD YOUR BACK" Juvia ran into Grays arms. Gray looked at her shockingly. "Uhhhhh" he stutters. "Juvia you should let him go he just stepped foot in here" Erza demanded tryna pull her off the shirtless man while Nastu and Happy were laughing at him. "HEY CAN YOU TWO KNOCK IT OFF" Gray yelled at them. Nastu and Happy went silent for a seconds looked at each other and continue with their laughter. "Wow Gray...your girlfriend really misses you" Nastu said bursting out laughing. "She lovessssss you" Happy flew around Gray and Juvia and flew back to Nastu giggling.

Erza was able to push Juvia off of him. And Gray speed walked towards Nastu and Happy and grabbed Nastu by his scarf. "SHES NOT MY DAMN GIRLFRIEND DRAGON BREATH". Nastu laughing mood changed in a sec as he quickly pushed his head into Gray's "WHATEVER COLD HEART" Nastu yelled back. Gray looked even more pissed at his comment. "I DONT HAVE A COLD HEART" Gray yelled back. "WHATEVER STRIPPER" then after that Gray and Nastu just yelled back insults.

"BIRDBRAIN"
"TWO PACK"
"FIRE BREATHING IDIOT"
"SNOWCONE"

"ENOUGH" Erza kicked both of them to have them stop bickering. "AHHHH SCARYYY" Gray and Nastu both said while hiding behind a table. "It's okay Nastu my darling is just hiding his feelings," Juvia said while blushing. "THERES NO FEELINGS TO HIDE" Grays head peaked out of his hiding place. Juvia looked at him for a blank second and ran to the corner and crawled in a ball.

"Gray is such a bad boyfriend," Happy said while flying around Juvia to see if she was okay. "SHES ISNT AND NEVER WILL BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" his words made Juvia more quiet and out of nowhere a small cloud with  rain appears over her in the corner. "Gray that was unnecessary, ya know how Juvia is," Erza said with her hands on her hips.

Before Gray could respond the door swung open making the group turn to the door including Juvia. A guy appeared with layers of clothing and he looked really big with all the layers on. Gray look shocked. "That looks like me...". Nastu and Happy look at each other and at the Gray look alike. "Edolas Gray?!" they ran over to him to make sure they were right.

Juvia heads popped up and once she saw another Gray she just walked over to him to make sure it wasn't a dream or anything. Once Edolas Gray saw her he ran and hugged her which made Juvia shocked since Earthland Gray never hugged her before. "Juvia my love!!" He said.

"WHAT THE-" Gray shouted.