Prep pt2

Jimin POV

Breathe...

Breathe...

In and out~

Brea-

Oh fuck this! I can't go. I can't do this...

I've been fussing with suits left and right and everytime I think I find the one I panic..."Ugghhhh" I undress once again out of another suit. I'm sure the workers are annoyed with me by now.

"What am I going to do..." I sigh as I fuss looking for another suit to try. I'm not sure if Jina will like any of them. Let alone if she is even excited to be going to the dance with me.

"I would love too, Jimin-ah"

I bite my lip as a small smile makes it's way to my face. Yeah, she did say she would love to go but maybe it's just out of pity. She sees I'm not that good looking so ofcourse she would only agree. I mean a beautiful princess as Jina shouldn't really be seen with a lame chubby cheek guy like me. I roll my eyes at my inner conflict and focus my attention on the white suit before me.

"Ohh Jiminie~ White would look so handsome on you!" I turn towards the overly enthusiastic voice.

"Oh, hey Hobi Hyung" I smile and wave as he comes to hug me tight before stepping back.

"Looking for suits for the dance eh?" He wiggles his eye brows up and down knowingly. Yeah, I told Hobi about me asking Jina to the dance but not the others yet.

"Y-yeah, but I'm having trouble. I'm not sure if I should guess the color she will wear and try to match. If I should go for a chic look or what?!" I hold my head from the approaching headache ready to invade my head.

"Awwe our ChimChim has grown up. Okay! Have no fear J-Hope is here!" He yells determined and goes to pick up a couple suits and hands them to me. "Go try on and come out so I can help you decide what's perfect! Go go!" He literally pushed me into the fitting room. After stumbling I managed to separate everything so I go I can try everything on without coming out looking like a wild rainbow.

Looking at the first suit...it looks good but I'm not sure. I head out to see Hobi. "Hyung...what do you think?"

He looks me up and down, left and right

He looks me up and down, left and right. Then finally says...

"Nope, try the next one. It's nice but it doesnt suit the dance of the night vibe for ya." He snickers and turns me around to the fitting room. Sighing I find another good one and head back out.

"Okay, this one?"

Hobi stops for a moment but then shakes his head

Hobi stops for a moment but then shakes his head. Wtf...ok ok.

"Sexy but no. You look like a school bad boy. Try the last one on." He shoo me away and it takes a lot to not talk back to my hyung so I turn and head back in. Since they have a small mirror in the fitting room I can see the outfits before coming out. I put on the last suit and instantly I'm a little stunned to see how well I look. Not bad at all.

"Hyung!" I jump out the fitting room and Hobi shrieks from the surprise but then gets a good look and his jaw is almost on the floor. It causes me to smirk. "Whatcha think Hyungie?" I chuckled and he snaps out of it.

"Take it off and let's go pay! I already know the best accessories. Meet you at the register!" He zooms off to get the accessories and I quickly go to change and meet him. After paying we head back to my house and he helps me put everything up and gives me advice on what to put where.

"I'm nervous Hyung. I didn't even tell her we are performing either. What if she laughs... I was thinking about confessing too." Hobi looks at me with a smile of reassurance.

"Yah, just stay calm and focus on what you want to say. Namjoon text me earlier saying Jin helped her pick her outfit but wont show anyone. TaeTae has been fighting with her to get a look but know he will snitch to you." We laugh at the truth of it all.

I guess I can finally do this. Nobody has heard from Yoongi since the incident besides seeing him in the halls at school. He just gives looks you cant define and walks away. I kind of miss my hyung but hopefully after the dance we can go back to some what normal.

"I'm headed home now Jiminie~ Take care!" Hobi says as he runs off. I take a seat on my bed and think about this Saturday.

"Please let her give me a chance..."

□ □ □

Next couple chapters are longer which explains the wait. Sorry everyone! I know I'm shitty..

😣